The Upward Spyral

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Just a couple of cool excerpts from unknown literature that I found interesting and applies to our craft, maybe someone might recognize them:

He was a zealous botanist, and all his enthusiasm was awakened at beholding a new world, as it were, opening upon him in the boundless prairies, clad in the vernal and variegated robe of unknown flowers.

The second was the man's conventional abode, or rather sleeping-place; it contained a few poor articles of household furniture -- a bed, a table, two chairs, a stone pitcher -- and some dry herbs, hung up to the ceiling, which the count recognized as sweet pease, and of which the good man was preserving the seeds; he had labelled them with as much care as if he had been master botanist in the Jardin des Plantes.

So much of that I can relate to.
πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸŒ²

Texagonian

Outlaw
Just a couple of cool excerpts from unknown literature that I found interesting and applies to our craft, maybe someone might recognize them:

He was a zealous botanist, and all his enthusiasm was awakened at beholding a new world, as it were, opening upon him in the boundless prairies, clad in the vernal and variegated robe of unknown flowers.

The second was the man's conventional abode, or rather sleeping-place; it contained a few poor articles of household furniture -- a bed, a table, two chairs, a stone pitcher -- and some dry herbs, hung up to the ceiling, which the count recognized as sweet pease, and of which the good man was preserving the seeds; he had labelled them with as much care as if he had been master botanist in the Jardin des Plantes.

So much of that I can relate to.
πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸŒ²
That’s good stuff! It’s definitely something I feel we can all relate to. Good read @spyralout 🍻πŸ”₯πŸ”₯✌🏻

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Week 9 - Day 66 - Chop

ECSD #1
Thick trunk, hollow stems

ECSD #2
Quaint little bud poking out there

When I pulled this out of the bucket, it went "THWOOOMPT" all vacuum like

Ran outta racks, hang in the tent

Biggest branch. Will try to weigh this separately if we can.

Bridezillas are curing. Very distinct differences in smell. BZ #1 smells very strongly of creamy coffee/chocolate with frosting. BZ #2 smells more lemony with a coffee/chocolate backend but it's changing as it cures.
Early smoke report (5 day dry no cure) - BZ #1 retains that chocolate coffee when smoked in a J. Very smooth and creamy frosting backend. My gf calls it Frosted Chocolate Coffee Cake. High was more heady than expected. We wanted to keep smoking more and more. Made us wanna go see and do things, have fun, instead of lounging around. Absolutely KILLS all of the dispo buds we've gotten over the years. Very interesting. Haven't hit the BZ #2 yet.

A prototype my gf is working on for a shirt:
πŸ€™πŸ€˜βœŒ

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Week 9 - Day 66 - Chop

ECSD #1
View attachment 18418

View attachment 18419

View attachment 18420

View attachment 18421

ECSD #2
View attachment 18422

View attachment 18423

View attachment 18424

View attachment 18425

Bridezillas are curing. Very distinct differences in smell. BZ #1 smells very strongly of creamy coffee/chocolate with frosting. BZ #2 smells more lemony with a coffee/chocolate backend but it's changing as it cures.
Early smoke report (5 day dry no cure) - BZ #1 retains that chocolate coffee when smoked in a J. Very smooth and creamy frosting backend. My gf calls it Frosted Chocolate Coffee Cake. High was more heady than expected. We wanted to keep smoking more and more. Made us wanna go see and do things, have fun, instead of lounging around. Absolutely KILLS all of the dispo buds we've gotten over the years. Very interesting. Haven't hit the BZ #2 yet.

View attachment 18430
πŸ€™πŸ€˜βœŒ
Congrats on the harvest! I am chopping down my plants as we speak! I love your gf's prototype😍 my kind of humor! Shits looking killer tho man!

Texagonian

Outlaw
Week 9 - Day 66 - Chop

ECSD #1
View attachment 18418

View attachment 18419

View attachment 18420

View attachment 18421

ECSD #2
View attachment 18422

View attachment 18423

View attachment 18424

View attachment 18425

View attachment 18430
πŸ€™πŸ€˜βœŒ
Ecsd harvest looks great! Sign me up for one of the shirts or stickers man! That’s fuckin great!πŸ˜‚πŸ»πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Ill take a shirt for sure πŸ–’πŸ–’πŸ–’ thats epic, and awesome harvest sir, whats with the hollow stems, my CP had them as well.
Haha thanks man we'll see what we can do, playing with some designs right now and working on a couple other projects as well! Thank you for the interest and the kind words. Idk about the hollow stems. Next run will be megacrop from the beginning which may have silica, which builds stronger stems I believe (not necessarily non-hollow, but sturdier) (Thanks @Capt C and @SoLowDoughLow for clueing me in to that). Despite some deficiencies and multiple stresses they turned out better than I expected.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Haha thanks man we'll see what we can do, playing with some designs right now and working on a couple other projects as well! Thank you for the interest and the kind words. Idk about the hollow stems. Next run will be megacrop from the beginning which may have silica, which builds stronger stems I believe (not necessarily non-hollow, but sturdier) (Thanks @Capt C and @SoLowDoughLow for clueing me in to that). Despite some deficiencies and multiple stresses they turned out better than I expected.
@spyralout can you give me a description of the tricombs at 66 days on the ECSD. I was looking at the picture and could not see any amber trics. If there were amber trics what kind of percentage would you say at 66 days?

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Woooweeee, you got some pretty ass budzilla's.
Makes me wish I'd popped one of my BZ's in the dirt. Lol, she was an option but lost out to Reds Citrus Milf in the debate. 😍😍😍
That's friggin awesome design on them shirts. I'm down to buy one of those, I'm a large. πŸ€”
That's awesomesauce brother man. πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘Š
Tell your girl she's the bomb πŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’¨ diggity. Yay!!!
So you revegging that little stalk you'd left on there?
Go for it. πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Save that chocolate coffee cake plant, that sounds so mmmm....mmmmm.......mmmmmmm, yummy!
Thanks my man πŸ˜ƒ I told her that her work is gaining interest and she's kind of taking it all in right now. Hopefully we can get some good stuff going on!
We have some clones of them that hopefully will stay ok. Can't keep the trunk around, we need the space! But so far I'm liking that particular pheno better than the other in growth and bud structure as well!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
@spyralout can you give me a description of the tricombs at 66 days on the ECSD. I was looking at the picture and could not see any amber trics. If there were amber trics what kind of percentage would you say at 66 days?
10%. I had to pull them because of time constraints plus the ph started dropping faster the last 3 days. Day of chop dropped from 5.9 to 4.9 over night. Plus they were laying all over themselves so pm or bud rot was a risk we didn't want to take. I'd say a day or two more would be 25% amber.

Here are some day 65 of some other buds, they have some amber:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
10%. I had to pull them because of time constraints plus the ph started dropping faster the last 3 days. Day of chop dropped from 5.9 to 4.9 over night. Plus they were laying all over themselves so pm or bud rot was a risk we didn't want to take. I'd say a day or two more would be 25% amber.

Here are some day 65 of some other buds, they have some amber:
View attachment 18509

View attachment 18510
Very cool that helps a lot. That seems about perfect there. I got about 3 weeks to go on mine. Mine shure is starting to stink. This one is really going to test the scrubbers and worse yet the wife's nose.