The Upward Spyral

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Nice! I look forward to it. I was just thinking yesterday that I hope the triple digit heatwaves are over. But I’d expect one or two more. It’s definitely a lot hotter where you’re at vs. my area. I’ve just been thankful the AC hasn’t been running in the tent all day for the last couple of weeks. Your hot temps are no joke.
I am too. Your parent pics look fire, so I'm thinking the offspring should be too. The setup inside has been a great learning experience and a savior from those temps. After some expansion and repairs we should have a solid setup to run all year. No way we coulda done something full blown in the garage this summer. Hopefully that will change! Different ball game in the winter though.
What do your winter temps dip to? We can get several 30* and a few sub 30* at the end of Dec. Last year the 3 600w hps (no cooling) kept temps in the low 80s, but the 25+ plants made it like a sauna (75+% humidity lmao!) Sweating balls in winter, then freezing when I went outside for a breather.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I am too. Your parent pics look fire, so I'm thinking the offspring should be too. The setup inside has been a great learning experience and a savior from those temps. After some expansion and repairs we should have a solid setup to run all year. No way we coulda done something full blown in the garage this summer. Hopefully that will change! Different ball game in the winter though.
What do your winter temps dip to? We can get several 30* and a few sub 30* at the end of Dec. Last year the 3 600w hps (no cooling) kept temps in the low 80s, but the 25+ plants made it like a sauna (75+% humidity lmao!) Sweating balls in winter, then freezing when I went outside for a breather.
We’re about the same. 30’s-40’s is common in the winter. It’s a space heater in the winter and AC in the summer. The only good thing about the winter is using the cold toward the end of a cycle to bring out some color. There’s nothing good about high heat. Lol.

For what it’s worth and without knowing yet: I’m the most excited about Blunt Force Trauma and Black Abyss. I’m very intrigued by Citrol Sledgehammer. There’s some really good potential there for sure. I’m the least inspired by Ground Pounder. I think the GelatOG needed the most help. If the 9 Pound Hammer can come through and pick it up, the Ground Pounder could potentially be really nice as well. But still, if I had to personally rate them in order, it would be last on my list. Solely for two reasons; The top colas were nice, but I wasn’t impressed with the mids or lowers at all. It was more of a waste. And second, it’s like a tweener. Okay smoke, but it could really use a stronger, more pronounced punch. 9 Pound Hammer has the potential to address these issues, but time will tell if it translates over.

However, the GelatOG was worth the effort from looks alone. It’s a great looking plant. It has good vigor and nice structure. It only came as a slight disappointment after drying.
I would almost attribute the airy ness to the lack of LED light penetration. But I didn’t experience that with the other strains. In the future, I wouldn’t mind doing a side by side, LED vs. my 1000w HPS. But that’s a lot further down the road. I don’t plan on dusting that off and running both lights for quite some time.

Lastly, I’m not shitting on Ground Pounder even though it may come across that way. I’m just being transparent with my opinions and honest about my own personal order if I had to rank them. ( And considering I haven’t seen any of them grown to harvest yet.) Ground Pounder needed the most work. Hopefully the cross is a success and she pulls through. Because damn she’s sexy. I just had to try.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
We’re about the same. 30’s-40’s is common in the winter. It’s a space heater in the winter and AC in the summer. The only good thing about the winter is using the cold toward the end of a cycle to bring out some color. There’s nothing good about high heat. Lol.

For what it’s worth and without knowing yet: I’m the most excited about Blunt Force Trauma and Black Abyss. I’m very intrigued by Citrol Sledgehammer. There’s some really good potential there for sure. I’m the least inspired by Ground Pounder. I think the GelatOG needed the most help. If the 9 Pound Hammer can come through and pick it up, the Ground Pounder could potentially be really nice as well. But still, if I had to personally rate them in order, it would be last on my list. Solely for two reasons; The top colas were nice, but I wasn’t impressed with the mids or lowers at all. It was more of a waste. And second, it’s like a tweener. Okay smoke, but it could really use a stronger, more pronounced punch. 9 Pound Hammer has the potential to address these issues, but time will tell if it translates over.

However, the GelatOG was worth the effort from looks alone. It’s a great looking plant. It has good vigor and nice structure. It only came as a slight disappointment after drying.
I would almost attribute the airy ness to the lack of LED light penetration. But I didn’t experience that with the other strains. In the future, I wouldn’t mind doing a side by side, LED vs. my 1000w HPS. But that’s a lot further down the road. I don’t plan on dusting that off and running both lights for quite some time.

Lastly, I’m not shitting on Ground Pounder even though it may come across that way. I’m just being transparent with my opinions and honest about my own personal order if I had to rank them. ( And considering I haven’t seen any of them grown to harvest yet.) Ground Pounder needed the most work. Hopefully the cross is a success and she pulls through. Because damn she’s sexy. I just had to try.
The BFT intrigued me because of your posts about BCK. I will probably go with Black Abyss because Solo's got BFT up so trying to get all your strains some exposure here. If I end up running two then coin flip between BFT and Citrol SH. Fan some of your coolness down this way so we can get these beans planted sooner!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Week 9 - Day 63
I can actually step in the tent with room to move around now!

ECSD #1
They're like bunches of grapes
A whole shitload of these all over bunched up everywhere. Different colors on different parts of the plant. Influence from different light spectrums and/or intensity?

ECSD #2

There are several branches like these, one almost touching the ceiling bent.

Definitely not as dense as Bridezilla and more conical in shape. The sheer abundance of buds in bunches makes up for the density. They are not larfy, just not as thick. Both phenos are quite different and both stink like fuel. Very sticky.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
The BFT intrigued me because of your posts about BCK. I will probably go with Black Abyss because Solo's got BFT up so trying to get all your strains some exposure here. If I end up running two then coin flip between BFT and Citrol SH. Fan some of your coolness down this way so we can get these beans planted sooner!
They all really do intrigue me because of their different intricacies. They all bring something to the table. But the BCK is definitely my baby. She's a special girl and anything that touches her I'm very excited about.

I've strongly debated asking to stash a clone of her with you for some insurance in the event my reversal doesn't succeed this run. I'd hate to lose her. But after a long mental debate, I just don't think it's feasible. While I do plan to head down that way to visit my mom, I don't think that timeframe is going to be soon enough to work out. Also, that's a lot to ask of someone. Keeping her around for a long while takes away from your real estate and what you have going on.

I can only hope the reversal is a success. Or else there's some potential she's gone forever from my stable. As a long shot back up plan, I still have two seeds remaining from her. But nothing guarantees they'll germ, or be the same. I guess we'll find out in the next few months if the reversal is a success and I can produce more seeds for the future.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
They all really do intrigue me because of their different intricacies. They all bring something to the table. But the BCK is definitely my baby. She's a special girl and anything that touches her I'm very excited about.

I've strongly debated asking to stash a clone of her with you for some insurance in the event my reversal doesn't succeed this run. I'd hate to lose her. But after a long mental debate, I just don't think it's feasible. While I do plan to head down that way to visit my mom, I don't think that timeframe is going to be soon enough to work out. Also, that's a lot to ask of someone. Keeping her around for a long while takes away from your real estate and what you have going on.

I can only hope the reversal is a success. Or else there's some potential she's gone forever from my stable. As a long shot back up plan, I still have two seeds remaining from her. But nothing guarantees they'll germ, or be the same. I guess we'll find out in the next few months if the reversal is a success and I can produce more seeds for the future.
I can tell that BCK cut means a lot to you. Must be the real bomb diggity dank. I've been meaning to start up a mom space because I'm going to eventually want to keep cuts of stuff we find. Bonsai seems to be the way to go because I want to preserve many different strains. I hate to see things "lost forever" especially if there are feasible means to keep them going. Let's chat. If it works out, it'd be an honor.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
The BCK is the truth. Her backstory legit. Nothing but fire from her. She shall not be lost. Bonsai is where it's at. I'm headed that route as soon as I feel I have my infestation dealt with, luckily it was all contained in one closet of the house. My dedicated room is clean and clear. Going to thoroughly clean it though before the tents go up. That ecsd is looking absolutely insane. Must be nice getting in there now.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar

I’ve been seeing very good things from your beans on plenty of journals my friend. Definitely going to have to add something phylex to my seed stash for sure🤙

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
The BCK is the truth. Her backstory legit. Nothing but fire from her. She shall not be lost. Bonsai is where it's at. I'm headed that route as soon as I feel I have my infestation dealt with, luckily it was all contained in one closet of the house. My dedicated room is clean and clear. Going to thoroughly clean it though before the tents go up. That ecsd is looking absolutely insane. Must be nice getting in there now.
Getting in the tent Will be short lived. Chop in a few days then start setting up for the new run

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I’ve been seeing very good things from your beans on plenty of journals my friend. Definitely going to have to add something phylex to my seed stash for sure🤙
I still feel a little guilty I never had any sent your way every time I think about it. At the time, I just wasn’t sure if any sled dogs were actually available for me to use if trying to have them sent to you at the North Pole. But I did attempt a test run, and while it wasn’t quite the North Pole, they did make it somewhat closer to where you’re at. We’ll definitely have to figure out something and getting some sent your way sooner rather than later.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I still feel a little guilty I never had any sent your way every time I think about it. At the time, I just wasn’t sure if any sled dogs were actually available for me to use if trying to have them sent to you at the North Pole. But I did attempt a test run, and while it wasn’t quite the North Pole, they did make it somewhat closer to where you’re at. We’ll definitely have to figure out something and getting some sent your way sooner rather than later.
Bro that’s awesome. I have some options as far as what I could send your way as a trade.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 18143
View attachment 18144
View attachment 18145
Bro that’s awesome. I have some options as far as what I could send your way as a trade.
Trade isn’t necessary. I’ll just send you some. I just meant taking inventory on what I have and see what I can send out. I have an entirely new round drying now. So I know there’s plenty. I just need to figure it out. I’ll definitely hit you up when they’re ready

Sorry @spyralout not trying to jam up your journal. No disrespect brother.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Trade isn’t necessary. I’ll just send you some. I just meant taking inventory on what I have and see what I can send out. I have an entirely new round drying now. So I know there’s plenty. I just need to figure it out. I’ll definitely hit you up when they’re ready

No apologies necessary. You guys are always welcome to talk about whateverTF you want here 😃 👍

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar

We ve now taken over Spy s journal wahaha
It’s all good im sure he loves our spammy conversations!! Who wouldn’t man. We are so bloody interesting.

Let’s do chat about this elsewhere tho. I don’t care if you have a million seeds i still will be sending you something. I have a couple of seeds that could be legends... in someone else’s hands. 😆. Although I obviously can’t be trusted to actually “breed” with my condition (being a madman) I am very gifted at being lucky. A proper, organized semi-sane individual such as yourself could do some crazy shit with my red pheno bubblegummer x deep Congo accidental chuck for example. (I was chucking a very nice deepcongo studs pollen every which way for a bit so was fully prepared for a few seeds here and there in plants I wasn’t hitting) I don’t even care if you don’t mess around with em for long time. Just want you to have em

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
We ve now taken over Spy s journal wahaha
It’s all good im sure he loves our spammy conversations!! Who wouldn’t man. We are so bloody interesting.

Let’s do chat about this elsewhere tho. I don’t care if you have a million seeds i still will be sending you something. I have a couple of seeds that could be legends... in someone else’s hands. 😆. Although I obviously can’t be trusted to actually “breed” with my condition (being a madman) I am very gifted at being lucky. A proper, organized semi-sane individual such as yourself could do some crazy shit with my red pheno bubblegummer x deep Congo accidental chuck for example. (I was chucking a very nice deepcongo studs pollen every which way for a bit so was fully prepared for a few seeds here and there in plants I wasn’t hitting) I don’t even care if you don’t mess around with em for long time. Just want you to have em
When are you gonna send me that punch balloon full of stale ass dank smoke and whippets?
I meant what I said mang. I like all the convo so definitely no need to trip about chopping it up.