The Upward Spyral

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Yea man, sometimes I can't figure the shit out either lmao. Anytime there is something I can't explain, it has either been root issues or a nute lockout. But TYPICALLY, I know how much the ppm raised or dropped based on what the ph did. But its kinda plant specific. Like, for example, I'll know if the ph raised .1 on my wedding cake, that the ppm probably dropped 15 - 25 ppm. And then I know if I put 25 ppm nutes back into it, the ph would go back to where it was. But I can only really do this when my environment is consistent. Sorry, this probably makes no sense to anyone else... i'm pretty ate up from all the drugs😂😂
Since I am also eaten up by all the drugs it makes perfect sense to me, because I have noticed the same thing (to your point) when my environment is consistent. This wacky shit has me frustrated because even though the plants look ok, I know they aren't getting juiced up like they could be.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I’d personally just leave it as an indicator. But I also don’t like cutting leaves that are still green like that. (Aside from selective defoliation.) I feel while they’re tired, they still have some life left in them to somewhat continue contributing. I’ll only cut leaves that are completely sucked pale, or pluck the ones that are dead. With that particular leaf, I would just cut the brittle tip back to the green. I’d want to remove the dead plant matter from my tent. But that’s just my opinion.