The Ultimate Growing Circus

Big Perm

Budtender
I am going to throw down 5 HHammer regs and hope for 1 stout girl , trash the rest , that's My plan . Hope that is within the rules, if I get 5 Males , well I guess I lose .
As long as you state that you plan to cull x, or keep x. it's fine.
So you are saying you are keeping the best female out of 5 regs. That's fine as long as you state it before the deadline on April 3rd.
The comp doesn't officially begin until numbers are assigned and the go button gets pushed.

Edit: You could also say that you plan on taking clones of that female and running them. It's a pretty open comp, just a few rules that are anal. Pretty much say what you are going to do. Doesn't have to be in depth, just the main points:
Example:
I'm keeping the best female out of 5 regs, and then cloning the shit out of that bitch and doing a full grow 8/16 from clone with 16 clones.

You can also run a male all the way to the end.

What you couldn't do is just wing the whole thing. Say you are keeping one female, and keep two, or visa versa. If you decided to clone out a plant mid game, that wouldn't be cool. You wouldn't get the boot, as no DQ rule has been broken, but when it came to the votes, I would think it would be a factor.
*actually you would get the boot because it isn't the same grow. But if you said that was your plan from the start, then that's what you said you were going to do, and that would be fine.

Last edited:

Big Perm

Budtender
****ALL PLAYERS
I think we just got challenged by tRIU growers. Looks like they are using my competition thread from last year when I was Dyna-Gro to do it. The big players in last years competition aren't allowed to participate though, conveniently.
I wonder why tRIU allows an advertiser that has been banned (me) to freely advertise still? (Dyna-Gro)
Knowing tRIU's biased advertising policy, the thread and all posts should be gone (remember MegaCrop drama in Feb 2019?). Since it's not from a paying account, they can't have prizes. Guess what though? If you enter in this comp, you get prizes.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I like this a lot better Big Perm....i really want to run one single strain and was worried about them being regs.

I am blessed that THIS is what i worry about but...i can put it to rest...after consulting with an authority on the topic there is only 1 plant that will deliver what i am after...big frosty crazy juicy fat cola buds...Lets get ridiculous.

I will open that pack of Dreamcatcher and pop half that pack...i will put them all in 3 gallon pots and pick the best female of the bunch to unleash all of what i have into it....like giving birth to AWESOMENESS !!!

I am really ready...i only have time for one contest...this is it...I will start mentally preparing and doing yoga in the morning....

I am not messing around...I am in it to WIN IT !!!!

A wolf pack of 1...well half a pack and then 1...

master.jpg

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
****ALL PLAYERS
I think we just got challenged by tRIU growers. Looks like they are using my competition thread from last year when I was Dyna-Gro to do it. The big players in last years competition aren't allowed to participate though, conveniently.
I wonder why tRIU allows an advertiser that has been banned (me) to freely advertise still? (Dyna-Gro)
Knowing tRIU's biased advertising policy, the thread and all posts should be gone (remember MegaCrop drama in Feb 2019?). Since it's not from a paying account, they can't have prizes. Guess what though? If you enter in this comp, you get prizes.
That place is like getting dropped off downtown Portland with a I like Cock Sign stapled to Your back, fuck em bunch of Woke Communist POS.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Well, I guess the people at tRIU disqualified a few of us....

Posted By KushAsh on tRIU

I'M IN!!!

Oh! Not playing here this year.

CP members keep saying they can outperform RIU members.

I'm subbed to watch and will create my own game.

The 2020 UGC (CP) vs the completed 2019 UGC (RIU) comp.

I'm going to exclude members that play in both comps.

Meaning new member, BP, H.A.F., J. James, Opie and the rest of the new crew from the HGL forum are not in the comparison on either side.

That is good for me because H.A.F. upped his game a lot in the last year.

Not a problem for CP members to still kick our butts lol.

Keep in mind you all will have to show the entire plant grown each week, not just frosty bud shots.

LMAO! This grow of mine sucks big time. Some of you know I was ready for a break and still I can take great bud shots as long as I'm selective.

Won't be that way in the comp.

Maybe someday J. James and a few of us will have a comp with his favorite seeds in soil.
Those genetics he has are so fricken stable for a comp I'd love to crush him with his own seeds.

Good Luck!
Keep us in your Hearts and Prayers!

KushAsh get your ass over here and show us how its done brother!