The Ultimate Growing Circus

baldmountain

Super Active Member
I'm a bit disappointed by all this. There were a few people who took it seriously and posted pictures and updates every week. It took maybe 2 days for the competition to go completely off the rails. Props to @Big Perm for trying to rescue it, but it looks like it just wasn't going to work.

Personally I'm fine with everything rolling over to the next competition. I ended up with something to smoke and it looks like I'll get some seeds from clones of my competion plants. Yay, my first chuck!

I can't speak for anyone else, but based on how this competition turned out, I don't think I'll do the next one. Sorry.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I'm a bit disappointed by all this. There were a few people who took it seriously and posted pictures and updates every week. It took maybe 2 days for the competition to go completely off the rails. Props to @Big Perm for trying to rescue it, but it looks like it just wasn't going to work.

Personally I'm fine with everything rolling over to the next competition. I ended up with something to smoke and it looks like I'll get some seeds from clones of my competion plants. Yay, my first chuck!

I can't speak for anyone else, but based on how this competition turned out, I don't think I'll do the next one. Sorry.
Can't say I blame ya . I'm pretty competitive and wanted this one too

DesertPlants

The Collector
Hey All. I am really sorry I up and disappeared on everyone. I work in an area that was heavily impacted by COVID-19. I have been working insane hours. I kept my plants going. I assumed I was kicked due to lack of posting for such a long time, but I do want to share my harvest details when they are ready.

I had three going and all three made it to the chop. The BOD from GP and the Bruce Banner were both chopped down on Saturday and the Sapphire Scout was harvested on Friday. I will post some pics even if it's only for posterities sake. I hope everyone else had a successful run. I am going back through the post history now to update the spreadsheet (even though no one is probably using it anymore), but mostly just to see what kinds of awesome things you all grew.

I hope to be back in full swing of things shortly and have some very cool things I am working on that I hope to share soon.

F series

Insanely Active Member
Hey All. I am really sorry I up and disappeared on everyone. I work in an area that was heavily impacted by COVID-19. I have been working insane hours. I kept my plants going. I assumed I was kicked due to lack of posting for such a long time, but I do want to share my harvest details when they are ready.

I had three going and all three made it to the chop. The BOD from GP and the Bruce Banner were both chopped down on Saturday and the Sapphire Scout was harvested on Friday. I will post some pics even if it's only for posterities sake. I hope everyone else had a successful run. I am going back through the post history now to update the spreadsheet (even though no one is probably using it anymore), but mostly just to see what kinds of awesome things you all grew.

I hope to be back in full swing of things shortly and have some very cool things I am working on that I hope to share soon.
4cqaat.jpg

DesertPlants

The Collector
Tonight I sampled the Banana Orange Daquire by Green Point. This is some of the stickiest stuff I have grown since moving. For anyone that has never seen my trim... YES, I know I do a rough cut and you would probably trim more off... I, on the other hand, am just growing for myself, so I don't waste good consumable plant for bag appeal.

picture.jpg

Tonight I sampled the Banana Orange Daquire by Green Point. This is some of the stickiest stuff I have grown since moving. For anyone that has never seen my trim... YES, I know I do a rough cut and you would probably trim more off... I, on the other hand, am just growing for myself, so I don't waste good consumable plant for bag appeal.

View attachment 69896
Looks much darker than any of my phenos. Maybe leaning more towards the BBC. Your resin heads also look much more granular similar to the BBC. All my phenos were extremely sticky as well, but more greasy/oily. Sexy.

DesertPlants

The Collector
Looks much darker than any of my phenos. Maybe leaning more towards the BBC. Your resin heads also look much more granular similar to the BBC. All my phenos were extremely sticky as well, but more greasy/oily. Sexy.
I had some issues with my AC that resulted in the room getting too cold at night. It ended up bringing some more purple in to it. I was pleasantly surprised.