The Ultimate Growing Circus

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I live in the great white north eh...we dont use pistols...i have fistfuls of concrete.

:D

lol....

Desert Eagle has the .50 Desert Eagle Magnum...it is a 44 with fatter brass but same length. Once upon a time it was a massive gun..

that 500 SW magnum is a bear stopper. :D legit. Serious hunting round. I would love to fire it in a rifle...no thanks in a handgun.

The tent is 32 x 32 x 62 inches :D maybe thats a chinese yard... omg mundane shipping humor ha thats all i got.

DesertPlants

The Collector
I live in the great white north eh...we dont use pistols...i have fistfuls of concrete.

:D

lol....

Desert Eagle has the .50 Desert Eagle Magnum...it is a 44 with fatter brass but same length. Once upon a time it was a massive gun..

that 500 SW magnum is a bear stopper. :D legit. Serious hunting round. I would love to fire it in a rifle...no thanks in a handgun.

The tent is 32 x 32 x 62 inches :D maybe thats a chinese yard... omg mundane shipping humor ha thats all i got.
I used to have a Magnum Research BFR in 500 S&W. I am kicking myself for selling it. I wanted a new carry weapon though and a 500 isn't exactly ideal for self defense from humans... just bears.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
For standard beer it is stronger...we all have triple IPA but here they call them Imperial IPA when you pass 8%

I love them but wow the heartburn.

I was pondering this a while and this morning i built the system i will use for the contest. a single plant in a 3 gallon fabric pot in flood and drain with bubblers. I will time the bubblers to come on before the flood and drain.

12 gallon HD tote.

A wolf pack of 1.

Strain Selection...She will be a Gorilla....A Space Gorilla...i know how that grows. :D
DSCF4568.JPG
Under the hood....Vroom Vroom!!!

DSCF4563.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Not related to the posting but....WTF is bud light platinum...i mean how stupid are people.

6.0....bud light platinum....why didnt you call it bud plus or something.

I would never buy it on general principal. It is the most oxymoronic name ever for a beer!

I would rather have 4 IPAS and a morning of regrets