The Ultimate Growing Circus

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
After reading the rules....the plant doesnt have to be chopped to win right? LOL

126 days - 85 = 41 days of veg...i might have to go from clone to to fill that damned pot.

Time to shift to sativa...

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
5%? That's cute. Hold my 12% triple IPA...:ROFLMAO:
Well if it comes to a beer swilling comp very few Men can hold the line with Me, I can put down a flat of those cute 5% ers and still be walking talking and trying to fuck Your GF . Those 12% beers I have tried and they taste like donkey ass , might have to try to find that IPA of Yours sometime.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
After reading the rules....the plant doesnt have to be chopped to win right? LOL

126 days - 85 = 41 days of veg...i might have to go from clone to to fill that damned pot.

Time to shift to sativa...
You have an allotted amount of time to grow your plants, The rules are open ended. But.... The voting is also. I personally am not impressed by a grower that doesn't take the grow from start to finish in the time frame given or that grows out plants they have a ton of experience with. I like to see people challenge themselves and move out of their comfort zone and raise above. Things like cleanliness and organization become a factor for people and can loose you votes, Also how you interact with your fellow competitors. You piss off the other players acting like your shit don't stink and they wont vote for you lol

Above all is one thing - Picture Quality, No one wins with fuzzy ass pictures.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Some fat ass tiger striped Hammer seeds are saying ME next me next. Going to try multi topping mine into a manifold, I usually don't grow this way but am going to try to challenge Myself . These comps are really good for getting a person out of their comfort zone and perhaps discovering a method they will integrate into the routine.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The hammers will do it perfectt...beautiful branch structure for that very thing. Good selection !

I am going to stress about it...and pick the wrong strain 100% chance. l;ol It wont mass or it wont finish. I am still pondering it.

I was up at 3 and its 12 oclock somewhere. I amped up the though process with a couple of these...IT aint helping.

One time i had a few...it did feel like i went a few rounds with an octopus...but its like Pig Whistle.....why learn now I can dig down and be stupid :D

ipa.jpg

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
You have an allotted amount of time to grow your plants, The rules are open ended. But.... The voting is also. I personally am not impressed by a grower that doesn't take the grow from start to finish in the time frame given or that grows out plants they have a ton of experience with. I like to see people challenge themselves and move out of their comfort zone and raise above. Things like cleanliness and organization become a factor for people and can loose you votes, Also how you interact with your fellow competitors. You piss off the other players acting like your shit don't stink and they wont vote for you lol

Above all is one thing - Picture Quality, No one wins with fuzzy ass pictures.
Then again, what the hell do I know about growing competitions? The lowly from seed, hand watered organic soil growers never win these things.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Then again, what the hell do I know about growing competitions? The lowly from seed, hand watered organic soil growers never win these things.
If only you had 9 months. I think it is going to be what is the most aesthetically pleasing and that doesnt mean mass...

i almost nauseated myself typing that...to me it is the same thing but for OTHER people apparently it doesnt have to be GIANT.

Actually Big Perm and his super awesome scrogs...i will have to really give it. I have to look and see how big things get from seed to 40 days in a flood and drain..thats almost 6 weeks....Dreamcatcher here i come.

The wheel may be required here...i have a few fat juicy cola stackers that will work and i have trouble deciding.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Well I guess the seeds I preordered last month got shipped out and should arrive today. I really don’t have the time or space to compete in the comp this year but.... someone has to set the bar. I will marinade on it today and decide tonight.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have zero floor-space to play in the competition. That said, you only need one plant and my curiosity is monstrous. You wanna talk challenging yourself?

How about "I'm gonna grow plants and have no clue what they are"
1583763129377.png
Got this little surprise with my testers LOL