The Ultimate Growing Circus

Big Perm

Budtender
EDIT: These are the rules for an Ultimate Growing Competition. This competition is not that, now.

The dates are set so that people have time to get ready. (organic soil amendments, current grow, momma drama, etc.) It is an 18 week growing competition. Your grow doesn't have to go the full 18 weeks.

Rules:

Enter by posting here that you are entering the competition.

Entry closes and the competition begins April 3rd. 12:00am PST

Seeds get wet, or clones get taken on April 3rd with pics/vids posted, by 11:59pm PST

You claim the number of plants that you are going to run on April 3rd, by 11:59pm PST

Competition ends on August 7 at 11:59pm PST. Votes will be taken August 8th-13th. Winners named on or before August 14th.

Your grow is over when you say it is over.

No plant # minimum or maximum.

Indoor only.

Limited to one grow. You can move your grow around from room to room, but it must be the same grow.

You cannot start your grow over, or swap out any plants. You get one shot.

Open to all cannabis plants

Open to any growing medium, or none.

Open to all training techniques.

Open to any light source.

Open to any light cycle and any veg / flower time.

Open to anything unless stated otherwise here.

Over the time of the grow, you must explain at least once your setup to include lighting, nutrients used, media, and technique. This is a requirement.

You have 18 weeks to grow however you would like.

Each player will be assigned a number. This number will be displayed in physical form in every photo and/or video (written on a piece of paper or something. Not typed over the photo or video in an edit)

Player numbers will be assigned on April 3rd.

If your # is not in the photo/video in physical form the post will be deleted, as it is a violation of the rules of this competition.

Regular photos/videos will be required on a weekly basis. You are free to post any time you would like as long as one week does not pass between photos/videos. This will be logged. Any player not posting a pic/vid for more than one week will be disqualified. You are encouraged to post as many pics/vids as you like as long as your number is in each photo/video.

A separate thread will be for the photos/videos of the competition:

This thread is for everything else, and will be the competition discussion thread.

You cannot vote for yourself.

The players are the judges for everything. Holding others accountable for getting pics/vids in on time; making sure others have their numbers in their pics/vids; for suspecting cheating, etc..

All players are required to vote within the time allotted.

Anyone suspected of cheating will be disqualified only after a vote has been taken from the other players.

Three ways to get disqualified: Don't post a pic/vid in over a week. Don't vote. Cheat.

Prize Pot:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am in. I have some time to ponder the possibilities.....wide open????

Curse you!!!! geeze there goes the sleep for the week....how can i Nascar this right up to win if the winning barometer is not known....what kind of voodoo witchcraftery is this?????

I feel like Russel Hantz....who should have won !

:D

Oh i am in....just in time for something coming up too :D

I think....i will grow the tree of life...I might need a bigger pot.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I ABSOLUTELY suck at remembering to post pics and meeting deadlines that aren't 100% work related , I am on Heathen sundial time in that respect, I will put up prizes and watch . I am too busy doing my runs and seedruns for these prizes to join in an official capacity. Good Luck to all. Assopoppolis awaits some lucky winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!untitled kkhuagagf.png