The Ultimate Growing Circus

baldmountain

Super Active Member
So what happened here, now that this is a steal cage max? Do all the rules still apply or we just finishing out this grow before the "Real Comp Starts"?
From my standpoint I'm just going to keep posting like the original competition is still going on. Just following what I was planning on doing. So far I'm pretty happy with my plants. My only expectation is I'll have some nice flower to smoke at the end. But that was my expectation for the original competition too. :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I said it before but man i am glad for the false start. I had to get some game happening...because i had none.

Seeds sprout and grow...and in 30 to 45 days they are vegged enough...i kept records for 1 year so i know whats going on.

Cloning was elusive and then i fixed it...I was hanging on to old lights to repurpose them but it doesnt work for me. and it was seriously adversly effecting my mojo...can i even grow bro...

But i can...and i do..

and i am done fucking around...i repurposed a grow box to a cloner box of GREATnESS

And i had to fill every tent and bloom space to get there...but oh yes...i got there.

Some of you showed me lackluster aint going to cut it....time to hone....sharp like a diamond...

The weedjitsu is strong...black belt test approaches on the horizon....I have the minerals.

I will bring the best i got....and man i have to...you guys put that bar really fucking high...LETS GROW THIS..

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I am sexing my plants and after they show I will top them and put them back into veg for awhile. I think its good to stress them out a bit and check for any issues in the gene pool before I invest a bunch of time and money into the plant

Opie1

Master Grower
7B9FA38E-0CD6-4042-BCB7-C5CCAB2244C9.jpeg
I decided on 14 plants, I culled a couple of the others and added a Blue Dream, it’s the only clone (bottom right, the Sativa looking plant).
I’m pretty sure that I can get lb out these, maybe 1.5, but there’s several plants that are cookie descendants, but then again some cookie plants will yield well, we’ll see.

I’m gonna have to add one, there’s only 13 in the pic.

Last edited:

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
So nice to find strains with good genetics were people have taken the time to sift threw multiple generations and Work The Line into something unique and stable that preforms the way you would expect it too.

After 4 days of 12/12 all 6 plants have shown sex.

Males
P5170064.JPG P5170062.JPG P5170063.JPG

Females

P5170060.JPG