The Ultimate Growing Circus

Big Perm

Budtender
Part of my response to a message, slightly edited to protect the guilty:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the rundown on the comp and prizes and stuff.
The ugc on riu last year was really fun with these same rules. It started to fall apart when we couldn't enforce most of the rules. The riu mods weren't willing to work with me or lift a finger to help at all, even though at the time DG was paying them $500 a month to be a sponsor. To eventually enforce the rules, we just started kicking people that broke a rule after that.
Over here it is different. We can enforce rules. That already makes it a different animal from last year right there. Last year's comp was also so serious because the pot was about $14k.
This year, I tried doing it again. Most people don't even know about the RIU UGC. People get pissed when they don't understand the rules and get kicked out for breaking one.
Instead of sticking to the plan and kicking everyone out, it would just be the old crew running again. With everyone stuck at home or whatever, it would look like we just did it for us because that's just how it goes. So, I let everyone play again, but it would be messed up for those people to win some big prizes at the end. Who wants to play if they can't win something? There is enough time in the year for two UGC20's. The existing prize pot now gets rolled over to the next UGC20, which will be the real UGC20, with the real prize pot. It will start when this comp ends.
So what happens to this comp is it is more or less a dry run. With prizes though. I opened up a separate pot for this comp. UGCircus20, I just called it something else for this comp and made the C match and called it the Circus.
The people that didn't break any rules get to keep their original number. The people that failed pick a new number and circle it. This easily shows who is a voter at the end. Only the voters can vote on the winners.
So, this is a practice run for the real comp, with a little something to win. What's cool is this throws out the real UGC20, allowing more time for a bigger pot
. It's a lot of work man, going around peddling this comp asking for donations. I'll do it if the pot stays stagnant, but it isn't fun. Favors have to be paid back, and stuff like that.

I do have some better ideas for the next comp so that it isn't such a cluster fuck. Next year is UGC21.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone has any questions, just ask. I don't bite hard, ask DaF. (The D now stands for Donny. You're getting there, man)
CGW2b5LWgAEjOjf.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It is good practice for the next one for me. I have been pretty lazy keeping records. I just keep blooming stuff.

The next one i am going to be really organized...and i am going to get my clone on until i get this shit mastered. I am glad for the run at it.

Big Perm

Budtender
Sorry I think I’ll have to hop out of this one. Thank you for the message :)
I dropped out @DesertPlants I got too confused with this shit. I really wanted to play trust me
Ive yet to do a comp in the year ive been on forums.
You don't even have to do anything to play in this one. It's a steel cage, meaning no one can dq. We get to the end and the voters vote on who the winners are. Anyone that plays can win.
For the next comp, I'll make a video for the rules, and then explain them in depth. Getting people to watch it will be the hard part, hahaha.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
You don't even have to do anything to play in this one. It's a steel cage, meaning no one can dq. We get to the end and the voters vote on who the winners are. Anyone that plays can win.
For the next comp, I'll make a video for the rules, and then explain them in depth. Getting people to watch it will be the hard part, hahaha.
I'm still sitting back bro lol don't want to take away anyone's chances of winning that really wants to play. There's always UGC21.

Venus

Water boy
It's a formality, you bomb out. We don't have quitters here. You got off way easy if you ask me, since it was a steel cage and all.
Edit: I don't know why you threw your toys anyway, but it was a great season premier. You are/were a voter, that means you are one of the only people that can vote at the end, and this comp has prizes.
I have to ask, what’s this steel cage mean?

Big Perm

Budtender