The Ultimate Growing Circus

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am glad we had a trial run...could i screw the plants up any more?

I blew out a timer when i exceed 1465 watts on it...they really mean it. 1500 watts fucked it up for good.

Then a couple of weeks go by and my fat thumb hit that slider on a timer for 1 day....2 at most (24-0 light).

And now I remember why i never use megacrop in a flood and drain...that ph upswing is BRUTAL. I will try and bring back a glue but it looks pretty rough. You get 1 or 2 days of normal and then the ph climbs A LOT~!

I will change it out for AN trio in the bubbler or dyna foliage pro...d

A couple of plants have been able to withstand the abuse...but the next round i am going to do it a lot easier. And stick to something that I know can fill up a space...like Space Gorilla or glue. I want some pringle can buds.

It is good for the garden to remind me it is an always learning experience...for a long while yet.

The competition will be FIERCE.

:)

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
I am glad we had a trial run...could i screw the plants up any more?

I blew out a timer when i exceed 1465 watts on it...they really mean it. 1500 watts fucked it up for good.

Then a couple of weeks go by and my fat thumb hit that slider on a timer for 1 day....2 at most (24-0 light).

And now I remember why i never use megacrop in a flood and drain...that ph upswing is BRUTAL. I will try and bring back a glue but it looks pretty rough. You get 1 or 2 days of normal and then the ph climbs A LOT~!

I will change it out for AN trio in the bubbler or dyna foliage pro...d

A couple of plants have been able to withstand the abuse...but the next round i am going to do it a lot easier. And stick to something that I know can fill up a space...like Space Gorilla or glue. I want some pringle can buds.

It is good for the garden to remind me it is an always learning experience...for a long while yet.

The competition will be FIERCE.

:)
The less you have to touch anything, the better. I always screw something up when I have to do maintenance. That's why I have all that shit to yell at me.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
One of the male Baguettes has the Ghost OG "Crème Brule" stem rub and I would be doing the pack a disservice not to breed it out. With it already in flower and the mothers ready to receive I have added a few wedding cake plants to the tent and the Crème Brule male. Great lateral branching from every plant in the pack. This is going to be a LST and Scrog net strain for sure. I'll get a few pic's tonight of the project and with that said will be bowing out the comp. Good luck everyone

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
One of the male Baguettes has the Ghost OG "Crème Brule" stem rub and I would be doing the pack a disservice not to breed it out. With it already in flower and the mothers ready to receive I have added a few wedding cake plants to the tent and the Crème Brule male. Great lateral branching from every plant in the pack. This is going to be a LST and Scrog net strain for sure. I'll get a few pic's tonight of the project and with that said will be bowing out the comp. Good luck everyone
I'm in! Lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
How is the smoke :D

20200723_052610.jpg
20200723_052429.jpg

Back left IS a purple punch

Back right is GG4
20200723_052545.jpg
20200723_052520.jpg
Front Left is Dubstep

Front Right is Walter White.
20200723_052451.jpg
The aroma identifies the strains easiest for me if i smoked it before.

Day 42 (week 6 complete..week 7 tomorrow)

Punch and Glue should be done in 2 weeks EXACTLY The others i cant remember.

So sticky my arms are covered taking the pics. Should be 8 to 10 oz in 7 square feet

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Holy crap Aug 7....i can CHOP...its almost ready. WOO HOO!!!!!

I thought i blew by the target but its right on the wire. I was going to chop today but 2 more days should be PERFECT.

Today is an awesome day...I feel GREAT and im smoking a doob for pleasure for a change...they taste better.

If i do it in this tent again its getting the timber 2VL. I think it will rock the socks off those boards but...will it?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I dont care who wins...what i gots to know is...how much did that 32 special produce with 250 watts of fancy boards....its full.

I gots to know....

I won the buds. and i want to say 8 oz but its more like 14 if i were to give it a real guess based on squeezablilty.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I dont care who wins...what i gots to know is...how much did that 32 special produce with 250 watts of fancy boards....its full.

I gots to know....

I won the buds. and i want to say 8 oz but its more like 14 if i were to give it a real guess based on squeezablilty.
Dude that be sick! If I get more than 8 I will be thrilled in mine