The trading block

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Great info H.A,F. Greatful dead are to weed like johnnyappleseed was to apples! In many threads they and their groupies are credited for spreading great genitics, back in the day I had no idea they were spreading so much good.. Sounds like CSI sell a skunk worth dropping coin on?
Haven't seen one yet. He is more the other stuff. Chems, Urkle, Mendo Purps, Big Sur Holyweed, stuff like that. I think the skunks were actually east coast stuff and he has mainly west coast.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
The American Skunk Selection cut x Chocolate Diesel I have from Bodhi has 3 plants flowering. Supposedly it is the real deal roadkill carbon filter tester. But as everyone has mentioned, from seed you gotta get lucky, and it’s just a cross. I’ve got skunk #1xNL#5 as well, that flowers in September. The first three females are heavily sativa leaning, at week 5 it’s way behind the others. It’s just beginning to get serious funk, too early to tell if it’s the roadkill but I’m having serious doubts now. I will try and find some real deal skunk to re-create a skunk strain for you guys this summer.
The BC skunk we had finished up early September and was slightly more indica leaning, honestly because I got lucky in the beginning years I thought I pulled all the males but like a condom with a leak surprise lol, those seeds were early finishers I kept breeding the earliest, it was all gorilla grows in them days so it could be a couple weeks between visits... Small NW town no grow videos etc. i knew only a couple other growers so how I figured out LST was between visits a large tree branch broke off and landed on several plants bending them over almost flat to my surprise I had many "main colas" lol

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The skunks and deisels went west, and the fruit and flowery stuff went east ;)
Some guy on Reddit who is from Western MA was claiming awhile back that he and his dad have been keeping some Sour Diesel going since the mid to late 90s. He sounded like a douche, though, and wasn't interested in sharing cuts with anyone else...so he is either full of shit or he's just a douche who isn't interested in spreading a hard to find cut.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Some guy on Reddit who is from Western MA was claiming awhile back that he and his dad have been keeping some Sour Diesel going since the mid to late 90s. He sounded like a douche, though, and wasn't interested in sharing cuts with anyone else...so he is either full of shit or he's just a douche who isn't interested in spreading a hard to find cut.
I doubt I've ever had true Sour D, but my 'adventure' is to try some legit versions of all the legendary strains.

I am not as interested in all the poly-hybrid x poly-hybrid stuff. I think at least one parent in a cross should be old school/stable/tried and true. Like, CSI offers some S1's of Meno Purps, and some crosses with that and other old school strains. I'd rather run the pack os S1's first before trying the crosses. But those crosses are still going back onto some of the original stuff. Still not super genetically spread out.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
If they sank, they absorbed all the water they can. If they didn't they are likely duds.

h2o2 adds some oxygen, but not as much as being in moist aerated soil
I wouldn't say that at all personally soak em a bit. Put them in media. Keep moist. Wait. Heavy spring rains and warmth cause seeds to germinate. Just keeping moisture around the shell is all you need. Last time I checked they are not aquatic plants and need 02 to live.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Figured you must not want to drop them :ROFLMAO:

You had 20 years, damn...
It's not that I don't want to drop them or share. I'd love to share them with everyone! There are definitely hard to find genetics scattered amongst my collection. They were bred back into themselves many many times. I pull out some stinky ass shit ever now and then.
I have a couple "wreakers" now. If they turn out as good as they stink, I'll reveg and reverse them.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I’m in Michigan lol you in Detroit I’m assuming ? I’m northern
I’m in northern Oakland county well up I75 from Detroit.2E42C851-9883-49A7-A478-12BB28920C69.jpeg
Rainbow belts male crossed with this Kings Juice female clones are going to be the seeds to plant. Pic is at day 36.. Kings Juice female has Thick buds, tough stems, incredible vigor and 49-56 day speed with complex strawberry terps. Rainbow belts male has 50-56 day speed and is menthol/gas w fruit undertone. The male produced trichomes on its sacs in flower..

I’m in northern Oakland county well up I75 from Detroit.View attachment 95300
Rainbow belts male crossed with this Kings Juice female clones are going to be the seeds to plant. Pic is at day 36.. Kings Juice female has Thick buds, tough stems, incredible vigor and 49-56 day speed with complex strawberry terps. Rainbow belts male has 50-56 day speed and is menthol/gas w fruit undertone. The male produced trichomes on its sacs in flower..
I hear nothing but good things about that Rainbow Belt. Issue with spider mites?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Why not I’m gonna have thousands, you never know
I didn't want to give you something that might not be viable seeds.
I've never sold any seeds and have only given away a very few.
I don't want to start out with a bad reputation because my seeds didn't sprout.
These things are getting old and the labels have been gone for years.
Also, the Kings Kush I have tends to want to herm. I got it in like 2010 or 11.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I didn't want to give you something that might not be viable seeds.
I've never sold any seeds and have only given away a very few.
I don't want to start out with a bad reputation because my seeds didn't sprout.
These things are getting old and the labels have been gone for years.
Also, the Kings Kush I have tends to want to herm. I got it in like 2010 or 11.
yeah they do that, I have a random chemdog herming internally now just leaving her. Send them my way anyway, I have seeds that need testing and I like randoms so I may as well get some in trade if you are willing.