The trading block

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I have rainbow belts 2.0, Archive. Flowered one, the rest are chugging outside. The hype is real, it’s like menthol strawberries. The best male reaches pollination and mates:

Funeral Cake (MI Mar seed club clone)
Purple Ape Cake (MI Mar Seed Club clone)
Golden Gorilla (MI Mar seed club clone)
Dilly Bars (exotic Pheno hunted)
Galactic Runtz (exotic pheno hunted)
The Beavs (Archive, 3 seeds, secret lineage)
Mimosa (N. MI clone)
Ice Cream Cake#5 (MI commercial cut)
GMO (MI commercial Cut)
Fish Breath (MI commercial cut)
Post Maloner (MI commercial cut)
Runtz (N. MI cut)
Wifi Alien (N. MI cut)
Bag of Oranges (Useful hunted)
King’s Juice (GH/SeedJunky hunted)
Dream Diesel (Useful hunted)
Black Cherry Soda (N. MI cut)
Smoked Catfish (N. MI cut)
Apollo 13 F4 (Mota Rebel hunted)
Tenzin#2xIllusionOG (Bodhi hunted)
RozeZkittlezxLilacOG (Ethos hunted)
BlackberryOctane#7xIllusion (Bodhi hunted)
Lurch x Night King (ppxJabberwocky) Thug Pug pheno hunted

I’ve also got like 40 feminized GMOxTrophyWife S2 seeds, very dank GMO purple hues.
In a few weeks I’ll have a few
chocolate mint OG (stud useful male) x (chemxChocolateDiesel), Kings Juice, and A.S.SxChocolateDiesel.
Will need someone to test some 3$ beans, or trade seed for seed. If they’re solid F1’s they’ll go back for F2 and hit seed banks under Higher Power Genetics. All females are absolute fire. Again Only S2 seeds I have right now are GMOxTrophyWife S2. Trophy wife is triangle KushxAnimalMints from Surfr Seeds.
I've never had an opportunity to smoke anything that tasted of strawberries. Maybe someday I will run across one.
Kings Juice?
Is that GH's Kings Kush?( Grape Ape cut)

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I have rainbow belts 2.0, Archive. Flowered one, the rest are chugging outside. The hype is real, it’s like menthol strawberries. The best male reaches pollination and mates:

Funeral Cake (MI Mar seed club clone)
Purple Ape Cake (MI Mar Seed Club clone)
Golden Gorilla (MI Mar seed club clone)
Dilly Bars (exotic Pheno hunted)
Galactic Runtz (exotic pheno hunted)
The Beavs (Archive, 3 seeds, secret lineage)
Mimosa (N. MI clone)
Ice Cream Cake#5 (MI commercial cut)
GMO (MI commercial Cut)
Fish Breath (MI commercial cut)
Post Maloner (MI commercial cut)
Runtz (N. MI cut)
Wifi Alien (N. MI cut)
King’s Juice (GH/SeedJunky hunted)
Dream Diesel (Useful hunted)
Black Cherry Soda (N. MI cut)
Smoked Catfish (N. MI cut)
Apollo 13 F4 (Mota Rebel hunted)
Tenzin#2xIllusionOG (Bodhi hunted)
RozeZkittlezxLilacOG (Ethos hunted)
BlackberryOctane#7xIllusion (Bodhi hunted)
Lurch x Night King (ppxJabberwocky) Thug Pug pheno hunted

I’ve also got like 40 feminized GMOxTrophyWife S2 seeds, very dank GMO purple hues.
chocolate mint OG (stud useful male) x (chemxChocolateDiesel), Kings Juice, and A.S.SxChocolateDiesel.
Will need someone to test some 3$ beans, or trade seed for seed. If they’re solid F1’s they’ll go back for F2 and hit seed banks under Higher Power Genetics. All females are absolute fire. Again Only S2 seeds I have right now are GMOxTrophyWife S2. Trophy wife is triangle KushxAnimalMints from Surfr Seeds.
Ive been waiting for uuuuuuu!!!!

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

)
Mimosa (N. MI clone)

I been wanting some bag of oranges or real mimosa... If you have any of them down the road and trust I'll do ya rightcount me in!!! 👌

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I've never had an opportunity to smoke anything that tasted of strawberries. Maybe someday I will run across one.
Kings Juice?
Is that GH's Kings Kush?( Grape Ape cut)
mimosa x kings kush (grape ape x og kush) yes greenhouse seed junky collaboratio. Super dank. Definitely a strawberry mimosa pheno another grape leaning kings kush pheno, still a 8 more to finish flowering. Out of 30 seeds I have two very special winners cloned as described. Rainbow belts is very minty with fruit undertone to me its also strawberry-ish but complex.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
mimosa x kings kush (grape ape x og kush) yes greenhouse seed junky collaboratio. Super dank. Definitely a strawberry mimosa pheno another grape leaning kings kush pheno, still a 8 more to finish flowering. Out of 30 seeds I have two very special winners cloned as described. Rainbow belts is very minty with fruit undertone to me its also strawberry-ish but complex.
I have some Kings Kush going now.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
@Nobighurry
I can’t promise it’s gonna be the real mimosa but I’d be down to feminize the strawberry Kings juice mimosa and cross it with the Nmi cut. It’s also getting hit controlled room pollination with rainbow belts, and I’m saving a boat load of pollen from a 2-4 other worthy males, plus the seeds the wind makes from those dudes. Otherwise, I’ll have to send THE clones of the N.MI cut, but honestly I’m so impressed with kings juice from seed you could just buy those full price there’s a full mimosa pheno for sure, very similar to the clone but with better structure in my opinion. Tall thick stems with insane dense tops, no pruning needed perfect commercial
Sea of green spacing plant. All are dank, but the juice is special, hence my costly 30 seed hunt on 5 packs.... I would have to assume the Nmi mimosa is from seed junky but again very impressed w greenhouse stability. Your call. I’m crossing juice and mimosa a bunch now w belts controlled and rogue males outside in September. Down the road I’ll
Do mimosaxJuice feminized for even more mimosa stability, but will need S2 rounds for healthy fems. Gimme time time on true mimosa seeds. Ice cream cake is the real deal so is the GMO clone, 28-30% potential pretty easily. The seeds from the marijuana seed club near hoten lake are supposed to be dank too I’m excited to show those in September and get their pollen. Tenzin, BBoctane, Apollo 13, RozeZkittlez, Skunk#1xNL5, & Dilly Bars are the rogue males I’ll collect pollen and random seeds from, those will all be dank seeds too, bred outdoors for one season or bacteria/fungus/pest resistance. Same with belts, she is fully outdoors while the controlled females he will mate are in a hvac controlled shed anchored to a raised bed. Some rogue females include the kings juice pheno’s, galactic Runtz, A.S.S.xChDiesel And white rhino clones. That white rhino is a true outdoor her roots crave space and she’s stupid densely nosed. I’ll post pics they’ve been outside 2 weeks finally adjusting. The controlled is black Cherry soda, Dream diesel, B.O.Oranges, kings juice, wifi alien, gmo, Runtz, smoked catfish, all clones getting rainbow belts.

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
@Nobighurry
I can’t promise it’s gonna be the real mimosa but I’d be down to feminize the strawberry Kings juice mimosa and cross it with the Nmi cut. It’s also getting hit controlled room pollination with rainbow belts, and I’m saving a boat load of pollen from a 2-4 other worthy males, plus the seeds the wind makes from those dudes. Otherwise, I’ll have to send THE clones of the N.MI cut, but honestly I’m so impressed with kings juice from seed you could just buy those full price there’s a full mimosa pheno for sure, very similar to the clone but with better structure in my opinion. Tall thick stems with insane dense tops, no pruning needed perfect commercial
Sea of green spacing plant. All are dank, but the juice is special, hence my costly 30 seed hunt on 5 packs.... I would have to assume the Nmi mimosa is from seed junky but again very impressed w greenhouse stability. Your call. I’m crossing juice and mimosa a bunch now w belts controlled and rogue males outside in September. Down the road I’ll
Do mimosaxJuice feminized for even more mimosa stability, but will need S2 rounds for healthy fems. Gimme time time on true mimosa seeds. Ice cream cake is the real deal so is the GMO clone, 28-30% potential pretty easily. The seeds from the marijuana seed club near hoten lake are supposed to be dank too I’m excited to show those in September and get their pollen. Tenzin, BBoctane, Apollo 13, RozeZkittlez, Skunk#1xNL5, & Dilly Bars are the rogue males I’ll collect pollen and random seeds from, those will all be dank seeds too, bred outdoors for one season or bacteria/fungus/pest resistance. Same with belts, she is fully outdoors while the controlled females he will mate are in a hvac controlled shed anchored to a raised bed. Some rogue females include the kings juice pheno’s, galactic Runtz, A.S.S.xChDiesel And white rhino clones. That white rhino is a true outdoor her roots crave space and she’s stupid densely nosed. I’ll post pics they’ve been outside 2 weeks finally adjusting. The controlled is black Cherry soda, Dream diesel, B.O.Oranges, kings juice, wifi alien, gmo, Runtz, smoked catfish, all clones getting rainbow belts.
I might be interested in some of that King's Juice and the "Black Cherry soda".
I'm running a TGA's "PlushBerry" f2 I made years ago at the present also.
And a few "Blue Venoms" from G-13 Seed Company.(?)

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I might be interested in some of that King's Juice and the "Black Cherry soda".
I'm running a TGA's "PlushBerry" f2 I made years ago at the present also.
And a few "Blue Venoms" from G-13 Seed Company.(?)
The seeds will be (Rainbow Belts x Black Ch. Soda), the actual BCS is clone only. I could send cuttings, but I plan to reverse all of my acquired cuts for fem seeds, only their clones are still too young to flower and the mothers meet rainbow belts. Soon I’ll have very large mother plants to clone from. I’ll have to charge more for clones if thats the route you want, but I don‘t like the idea of USPS handling my babies for so many reasons. Or, you come to Michigan 😂

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
@Nobighurry
I am really a seed guy, long as the mimosa has the flavor count me in, also looking for the real 70s-80s skunk I grew it back in those days came via Canada= BC skunk saved a pill bottle of seeds while I raised my boys but it was lost in mid 2000s... Look forward to seeing your gear....

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
the real 70s-80s skunk
:ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:
I think the Skunk smelling stuff we got back then was Afghan. And I think it was stuff grown in a specific region or condidions that brought out that skunk trait. I think that most 'dank' leaning plants have the potential for skunky. But if you remember back then, there were no strain names to speak of. The Beans from SSSC and such labeled superskunk never were. To this day they are flowery and perfume-y

I think Duke Diamond/Dominion Seeds has some of the original cuts that are likely to produce that pheno, so beans from him would be a start if you can find any.

I think the Skunk smelling stuff we got back then was Afghan. And I think it was stuff grown in a specific region or condidions that brought out that skunk trait. I think that most 'dank' leaning plants have the potential for skunky. But if you remember back then, there were no strain names to speak of. The Beans from SSSC and such labeled superskunk never were. To this day they are flowery and perfume-y

I think Duke Diamond/Dominion Seeds has some of the original cuts that are likely to produce that pheno, so beans from him would be a start if you can find any.
Whenever I hear Kevin Jodrey talking about his skunk project I can't wait for some REAL SKUNK beans to drop. I think really stinky weed is about to make a big come back.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Whenever I hear Kevin Jodrey talking about his skunk project I can't wait for some REAL SKUNK beans to drop. I think really stinky weed is about to make a big come back.
These two guys are who I would go to for seeds if looking for the skunk. So it would take growing a plant and keeping cuts to make sure when you find it or something close you can grow it again. But I still think that the true "roadkill" is a pheno within a skunky strain. I also think it is a recessive gene that doesn't breed true.

I think that with these guys, or Kevin, or a few others if they tell you it's all skunk I wouldn't believe them. If they tell me there is a good chance of me finding one in the pack I'll buy it ;)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have a fat pheno hunt pack of Nigerian Sunshine x Granny Skunk (from Dominion) that Synergy passed around before departing the forum.

Now that I know that I know, it might be a good hunt. But it'll be looking for the half that lean Granny, then the unicorn in those that might be skunk.
Easier to buy a pack of the Granny Skunk (or one of his other Skunk strains) and hunt that.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

Weed
Like you said back when I first got the seeds there was no name attached other than "this is some kick ass weed" lol, I suspect it is what would later be called BC skunk since it came from friend Canadian growers who I can't ask since they are no longer with us, Recient info from a Weed world mag issue #155 has an article from instagrammer @ Blueskiesvienna who seems to have some knowledge and access to old skunk he credits and got his skunk in early 2000s from a grower he calls old timer 1... all leads are appreciated

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
1625142889048.png
Here is an example of that I mean. Any breeder that gives me the lowdown like this on their beans is awesome - as long as the beans you grow out match the description. Notice that it is "Skunky Fuel" - not "skunk. He's honest about it. I think there would probably be one within the pack that leaned skunk more than the others.

When I smell an actual skunk that has been hit and is in the sun beside the road waiting on vultures - who are waiting for the smell to die down :ROFLMAO: - I get a lot of smells. mainly is is like if you took some tires, a bunch of garlic and onions, and soaked them in vinegar before lighting them on fire with diesel - kind of 😁

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
all leads are appreciated
I have been listening to the Potcast and hearing all these OG breeders talking genetics, and the austrailian dude that runs it asks most of them about the Roadkill if they have had anything to do with that kind of strain in the past. Lots of learning on those

Stream The Pot Cast music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Duke, Skunk VA, Pbud, etc. were all part of the Greatful Dead crowd. Some have been in and out of the pokey, but several of the cuts that are still around from back in the day were shared between a small group connected by the Dead tours. The original Chemdog (Chem91) and the tale of the 13 beans found in a sack of bud they were selling at one of the big shows is a legend, when you think about how many strains the Chem is in. The Chemdog, ChemD, Chemsis, and later the Chem 1,2,3,4 which were hit and miss (the 4 being most used) are in damn near every poly-hybrid at some point in the lineage.

Fuck I'm high. NSpecta at CSI Humbolt, Duke Diamond, Skunk VA and a few others are holders of a large harem of the original cuts of many strains, some not even theirs, but they are safe-keeping genetics for other OG's.

I'm digging into the CSI fem S1's now that are from those original cuts. Gonna be some variation obviously, but I dig that. I might find something better.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I miss the old skunk bigtime. I'm getting ready to do a run of Super Skunk even though I know it probably won't be close to what I remember. The seeds are taking longer than usual to crack though so I hope they are still viable. They've been in water for over 40 hours and still no taproot. I just added a little H2O2 to see if that will help.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
The American Skunk Selection cut x Chocolate Diesel I have from Bodhi has 3 plants flowering. Supposedly it is the real deal roadkill carbon filter tester. But as everyone has mentioned, from seed you gotta get lucky, and it’s just a cross. I’ve got skunk #1xNL#5 as well, that flowers in September. The first three females are heavily sativa leaning, at week 5 it’s way behind the others. It’s just beginning to get serious funk, too early to tell if it’s the roadkill but I’m having serious doubts now. I will try and find some real deal skunk to re-create a skunk strain for you guys this summer.