The trading block

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
2fiddy takes lot may throw in a Glass Lungs Qt jar bong if happens quick
Am throwing in the bong, think I found a way to pack it. Got one good offer, waitin on payday, took it off IG, strainly approved then wanted individual listings lol so goes to someone from this joint. May throw in an extra pack or two, super glad to be liquidating collection albeit cheap. If the gent on the first offer hollar, I just set it back for him. Appreciate the place to do this, also like the spreading out the beans he. Thanks

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Careful with the deathstar. Several fakes floating around
I’m getting requests for some very hard to find strains, but All of them are interesting to me. Cherry pie and Death Star are not easy, sundae driver has a bunch of pheno’s I’m still waiting for my boy to root his sundae #19 cuts, the deathstar strain is somewhat prevalent in the grows here but not like it was years ago. Not sure if the original cuts can be found, it’s never been available as stabilized seeds to my knowledge.

Trippyzebra

Not sure if the original cuts can be found, it’s never been available as stabilized seeds to my knowledge.
It hasn't to my knowledge either mota rebel sells crosses of it but don't know how good it is. It's a pretty rare cut a lot of people say it's long gone. I tried some flower of it in Denver in 2017 and it was a really good pheno I've been searching ever since.

raz

It hasn't to my knowledge either mota rebel sells crosses of it but don't know how good it is. It's a pretty rare cut a lot of people say it's long gone. I tried some flower of it in Denver in 2017 and it was a really good pheno I've been searching ever since.
it's definitely not long gone. just tightly held

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
it's definitely not long gone. just tightly held
Rarely works out well for the holder. Enough shit fakes get passed around that peope think are legit, and your elite cut is now worth much less because the demand won't be there.

People think (for example) "Oh wow, Death Star, I've heard thats great!" then they smoke some knock-off and think, "OK, that wasn't mindblowing" even though they didn't really smoke it. Now you're fucked because they don't want it. Except for a few hard chargers that know people or breeders that want to use the legit cut for breeding demand drops. It's value has gone to shit.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Rarely works out well for the holder. Enough shit fakes get passed around that peope think are legit, and your elite cut is now worth much less because the demand won't be there.

People think (for example) "Oh wow, Death Star, I've heard thats great!" then they smoke some knock-off and think, "OK, that wasn't mindblowing" even though they didn't really smoke it. Now you're fucked because they don't want it. Except for a few hard chargers that know people or breeders that want to use the legit cut for breeding demand drops. It's value has gone to shit.
Thank you, great insight. One major reason we find special buds is how long/ how much work it takes to stabilize a unique cut in seeds. Genetics is tough work, true breeders are in this for the love of this plant. My initial marketing strategy is to get new cultivars into the hands of as many commercial grows as possible. If I get lucky, the growers/consumers will decide a clone is unique, like GG4 etc. Detroit bud company taught me so much I decided to give back, their cultivation leader Derek is a really nice guy. He gladly agreed to pheno hunt 300+ seeds in search of greatness, without a team of growers like you it won’t be possible. Unfortunately I cannot give them all away for free, but I have decided to go with 2$ a bean this September as an initial test offering before they hit JBC and TSC Novelties. Not sure about Neptune yet.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thank you, great insight. One major reason we find special buds is how long/ how much work it takes to stabilize a unique cut in seeds. Genetics is tough work, true breeders are in this for the love of this plant. My initial marketing strategy is to get new cultivars into the hands of as many commercial grows as possible. If I get lucky, the growers/consumers will decide a clone is unique, like GG4 etc. Detroit bud company taught me so much I decided to give back, their cultivation leader Derek is a really nice guy. He gladly agreed to pheno hunt 300+ seeds in search of greatness, without a team of growers like you it won’t be possible. Unfortunately I cannot give them all away for free, but I have decided to go with 2$ a bean this September as an initial test offering before they hit JBC and TSC Novelties. Not sure about Neptune yet.
The cuts you hear about are pretty much the ones that were successfully used as parents in loads of strains. You get enough crosses out there with the GSC Forum Cut as the mom, then everyone wants it. I think the real successful ones were closely held, but within a group of breeders instead of just one. When that flooded the market with good crosses and made the cut 'elite' and whomever held the mom(s) had increased value.

Just what I have seen from the outside looking in. I just bought soem S1's of Chem D, Chem 91, etc. from one of the known holders of the original cuts just because I want to try them, but S1's are S1's. There should be both better and worse than mom in the pack, but that's cool.

The real money to be made (I think) is selling the cuts after it's popular, with legitimacy that would satisfy the Pawn Stars... Or to keep it close but sell lots of crosses.