The trading block

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The American Skunk Selection cut x Chocolate Diesel I have from Bodhi has 3 plants flowering. Supposedly it is the real deal roadkill carbon filter tester. But as everyone has mentioned, from seed you gotta get lucky, and it’s just a cross. I’ve got skunk #1xNL#5 as well, that flowers in September. The first three females are heavily sativa leaning, at week 5 it’s way behind the others. It’s just beginning to get serious funk, too early to tell if it’s the roadkill but I’m having serious doubts now. I will try and find some real deal skunk to re-create a skunk strain for you guys this summer.
Bodhi and Maddfarmer are on my list of breeders to try as time and funds permit.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I miss the old skunk bigtime. I'm getting ready to do a run of Super Skunk even though I know it probably won't be close to what I remember. The seeds are taking longer than usual to crack though so I hope they are still viable. They've been in water for over 40 hours and still no taproot. I just added a little H2O2 to see if that will help.
Never more than 24 regardless. Just put them in media of choice and keep them moist.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I've had some take 48 before and have honestly never had any issues with keeping them in for 48 hours. When I added H2O2 I changed the water out, too, just to make sure it wasn't getting gross.
If they sank, they absorbed all the water they can. If they didn't they are likely duds.

h2o2 adds some oxygen, but not as much as being in moist aerated soil

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If they sank, they absorbed all the water they can. If they didn't they are likely duds.

h2o2 adds some oxygen, but not as much as being in moist aerated soil
Yeah, they sank after 2-3 hours. If the taproots aren't out by tonight then they will go into soil and I'll see what they do there. The are older seeds that you sent me so they could just be stubborn to crack from being a little older.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The American Skunk Selection cut x Chocolate Diesel I have from Bodhi has 3 plants flowering. Supposedly it is the real deal roadkill carbon filter tester. But as everyone has mentioned, from seed you gotta get lucky, and it’s just a cross. I’ve got skunk #1xNL#5 as well, that flowers in September. The first three females are heavily sativa leaning, at week 5 it’s way behind the others. It’s just beginning to get serious funk, too early to tell if it’s the roadkill but I’m having serious doubts now. I will try and find some real deal skunk to re-create a skunk strain for you guys this summer.
I bought about every Skunk that was offered in the early 2000's from the breeders across the pond. Bred them back and forth for over 10 years. I have some of the nastiest smelling hybrids. Some will burn your eyes when you get close to the ripened flowers. Smells like the bottom of a cattle barn stall to cat piss. Carbon filters don't stand a chance with some of these cultivars.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yeah, they sank after 2-3 hours. If the taproots aren't out by tonight then they will go into soil and I'll see what they do there. The are older seeds that you sent me so they could just be stubborn to crack from being a little older.
Next time, try dropping the seeds in water and letting them float. Do not jiggle or break the water tension. The seeds will stay floating and sprout allowing the seedling to get oxygen and the roots in water.
It works.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Next time, try dropping the seeds in water and letting them float. Do not jiggle or break the water tension. The seeds will stay floating and sprout allowing the seedling to get oxygen and the roots in water.
It works.
I still sometimes tap them to get them to sink, out of habit, but I have let them float before and have had some sprout while still on the surface of the water.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I bought about every Skunk that was offered in the early 2000's from the breeders across the pond. Bred them back and forth for over 10 years. I have some of the nastiest smelling hybrids. Some will burn your eyes when you get close to the ripened flowers. Smells like the bottom of a cattle barn stall to cat piss. Carbon filters don't stand a chance with some of these cultivars.
My friend I would be down to trade some seeds, all I have right now are like 20 GMOxTriangleMints (trophy wife) feminized from Surfr but these babies are strong, purple & garlicy. As mentioned I’m gonna have hundreds of seeds pretty soon tho. All regs for this run.

Here’s an example of the GMO fem’s I got, 30 day veg E71106D4-DF48-4FAA-A74E-F13FE2283418.jpeg

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Sativa Dominant Hybrid70% Sativa / 30% Indica
THC: 28%

Triangle Mints, also known as “Octagon Kush,” is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the infamous Triangle Kush X Animal Mints strains.

This one?
I'll take 10 thanks!
U used the gmo cut?
Yes that one. They are from Surfr seeds, been saving them but found my GMO mother already. Surfr calls their Triangle Mints mother ‘trophy cut’ and it’s aptly named. Strong potency. Cannot comment on their GMO cut besides it produced some dank ass seeds, must be solid. The seeds are uniformly GMO terps and potent, I got 10/10 germ on the last pack.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I have rainbow belts 2.0, Archive. Flowered one, the rest are chugging outside. The hype is real, it’s like menthol strawberries. The best male reaches pollination and mates:

Funeral Cake (MI Mar seed club clone)
Purple Ape Cake (MI Mar Seed Club clone)
Golden Gorilla (MI Mar seed club clone)
Dilly Bars (exotic Pheno hunted)
Galactic Runtz (exotic pheno hunted)
The Beavs (Archive, 3 seeds, secret lineage)
Mimosa (N. MI clone)
Ice Cream Cake#5 (MI commercial cut)
GMO (MI commercial Cut)
Fish Breath (MI commercial cut)
Post Maloner (MI commercial cut)
Runtz (N. MI cut)
Wifi Alien (N. MI cut)
Bag of Oranges (Useful hunted)
King’s Juice (GH/SeedJunky hunted)
Dream Diesel (Useful hunted)
Black Cherry Soda (N. MI cut)
Smoked Catfish (N. MI cut)
Apollo 13 F4 (Mota Rebel hunted)
Tenzin#2xIllusionOG (Bodhi hunted)
RozeZkittlezxLilacOG (Ethos hunted)
BlackberryOctane#7xIllusion (Bodhi hunted)
Lurch x Night King (ppxJabberwocky) Thug Pug pheno hunted

I’ve also got like 40 feminized GMOxTrophyWife S2 seeds, very dank GMO purple hues.
In a few weeks I’ll have a few
chocolate mint OG (stud useful male) x (chemxChocolateDiesel), Kings Juice, and A.S.SxChocolateDiesel.
Will need someone to test some 3$ beans, or trade seed for seed. If they’re solid F1’s they’ll go back for F2 and hit seed banks under Higher Power Genetics. All females are absolute fire. Again Only S2 seeds I have right now are GMOxTrophyWife S2. Trophy wife is triangle KushxAnimalMints from Surfr Seeds.
Whats a MI commercial cut mean?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
My friend I would be down to trade some seeds, all I have right now are like 20 GMOxTriangleMints (trophy wife) feminized from Surfr but these babies are strong, purple & garlicy. As mentioned I’m gonna have hundreds of seeds pretty soon tho. All regs for this run.

Here’s an example of the GMO fem’s I got, 30 day veg View attachment 95182
You are wanting to trade for seeds that I've kept for almost 20 years?

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
The seeds will be (Rainbow Belts x Black Ch. Soda), the actual BCS is clone only. I could send cuttings, but I plan to reverse all of my acquired cuts for fem seeds, only their clones are still too young to flower and the mothers meet rainbow belts. Soon I’ll have very large mother plants to clone from. I’ll have to charge more for clones if thats the route you want, but I don‘t like the idea of USPS handling my babies for so many reasons. Or, you come to Michigan 😂
I’m in Michigan lol you in Detroit I’m assuming ? I’m northern

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have been listening to the Potcast and hearing all these OG breeders talking genetics, and the austrailian dude that runs it asks most of them about the Roadkill if they have had anything to do with that kind of strain in the past. Lots of learning on those

Stream The Pot Cast music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Duke, Skunk VA, Pbud, etc. were all part of the Greatful Dead crowd. Some have been in and out of the pokey, but several of the cuts that are still around from back in the day were shared between a small group connected by the Dead tours. The original Chemdog (Chem91) and the tale of the 13 beans found in a sack of bud they were selling at one of the big shows is a legend, when you think about how many strains the Chem is in. The Chemdog, ChemD, Chemsis, and later the Chem 1,2,3,4 which were hit and miss (the 4 being most used) are in damn near every poly-hybrid at some point in the lineage.

Fuck I'm high. NSpecta at CSI Humbolt, Duke Diamond, Skunk VA and a few others are holders of a large harem of the original cuts of many strains, some not even theirs, but they are safe-keeping genetics for other OG's.

I'm digging into the CSI fem S1's now that are from those original cuts. Gonna be some variation obviously, but I dig that. I might find something better.
Great info H.A,F. Greatful dead are to weed like johnnyappleseed was to apples! In many threads they and their groupies are credited for spreading great genitics, back in the day I had no idea they were spreading so much good.. Sounds like CSI sell a skunk worth dropping coin on?