The trading block

I have a sh!tload up for trade - I make S1s of most of what I run, so these are all my chucks...

Blue Island Bliss (God Bud x Blue Islands) S1
Wonder Woman S1
Cookies Kush S1
Wonder Woman x (Strawberry Cough x Pineapple Xpress)
Double Chocolate S1
Blue Lagoon S1 (nice big buds, great terps)
Blue Dream S1 (huge yields, big buds)
Blue Dream x Wonder Woman
Alien OG S1
Honey Cream S1
Peanut Butter Breath x Zkittlez
Strawberry Woman (My own creation - very nice frosty buds, great terps - (Strawberry Cough x Pineapple Xpress) x Wonder Woman)
Bruce Banner S1
Strawberry Banana S1
Garlic Dawg S1
BlueBerry Cheesecake S1 (nice dark blue hue on the mom)
Unicorn Poop S1 (thug pug, this is a frosty purple face melter).

I have more coming, I'll post when they are ready

Let me know if you are interested and what you have, am looking for Heisen's Blue Dream x Purple Punch (ordered but cash got lifted over christmas, or so I assume, hasn't made it there yet) @gwheels and Heathen's Hammer @Heathenraider but open to whatever!
So I don't have what you are looking for BUT I have a few Bubba Kush from Dutch Seeds and 1 Blue Cookies from Dutch as well. Its not much but maybe something you can work with. I'd trade a few of the Bubba and the Blue for one or 2 strains of your choice. I'd also journal the grow here too...Oh and Id send first too as well. Long shot but worth asking.

86grower

I have a sh!tload up for trade - I make S1s of most of what I run, so these are all my chucks...

Wonder Woman S1
Cookies Kush S1
Double Chocolate S1
Alien OG S1
Honey Cream S1
Strawberry Woman (My own creation - very nice frosty buds, great terps - (Strawberry Cough x Pineapple Xpress) x Wonder Woman)
Bruce Banner S1
Strawberry Banana S1
Garlic Dawg S1

Let me know if you are interested and what you have, am looking for Heisen's Blue Dream x Purple Punch (ordered but cash got lifted over christmas, or so I assume, hasn't made it there yet) @gwheels and Heathen's Hammer @Heathenraider but open to whatever!
I'd like to have a few of them blue dream s1 I'll have to get list together for ya later

Big Terps

Growing on a dime

Wonder Woman S1
Cookies Kush S1
Double Chocolate S1
Alien OG S1
Honey Cream S1
Bruce Banner S1
Strawberry Banana S1
Garlic Dawg S1

Nice list there. Id be interested in sum of tge bruce banner s1's. I wil get to my stashed beans at end of week and u can see if u like any of what i got..? Been moving and have been very busy lately but will pm u when i get to my stash in storage.. ✌

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I am new to this forum. This is very cool. Anyways, I am located in the states. I currently have a few Bubba Kush and one Blue Cookies. I know it's not much but I grow perpetually. I have around 30 plants going now in different stages. I am placing an order from Seedsman's soon and New420GuySeeds. So I'll have more up for trade too. I will also send first to show I can be trusted but ask if you can review me on this forum if I send a couple freebies in the trade. Once I get my new order, I'll update my list. Currently looking for Jack Herer or Gorilla Glue. I am open to others though. Thanks!!!
New420guy is legit. My buddy ran his stuff outie and it came put beast !!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
You ever look a Jinxproofs 9lb hammer?
Man that is my favorite strain ive ever had the chance to grow. It checks all the boxes for me.. Taste n terps, potentcy, easy to grow, likes indoor or outdoor, can handle stress of training, is forgiving on nutes, bag appeal, violet maroon colored stems, just cant say enuff good on it.
It will at times throw a couple not much nanners after u flip it. Just plucked the couple off early flower and never seen a seed one afterwards..
Go to the photo of the month contest for January 2020 and on page 2 check out my pic i got there of a cross i had using the 🔨. It was 9lb 🔨 x Chernobyl. Loved them plants.. And hell while your there u can give me a like if u think its a good plant.. Lol
While ur in that thread give a look at all the awesome pics people posted.. Alot of very skilled growers in there.. 🔥. Thx dude✌