The trading block

410_Farms

Really Active Member
I have a sh!tload up for trade - I make S1s of most of what I run, so these are all my chucks...

Blue Island Bliss (God Bud x Blue Islands) S1
Wonder Woman S1
Cookies Kush S1
Wonder Woman x (Strawberry Cough x Pineapple Xpress)
Double Chocolate S1
Blue Lagoon S1 (nice big buds, great terps)
Blue Dream S1 (huge yields, big buds)
Blue Dream x Wonder Woman
Alien OG S1
Honey Cream S1
Peanut Butter Breath x Zkittlez
Strawberry Woman (My own creation - very nice frosty buds, great terps - (Strawberry Cough x Pineapple Xpress) x Wonder Woman)
Bruce Banner S1
Strawberry Banana S1
Garlic Dawg S1
BlueBerry Cheesecake S1 (nice dark blue hue on the mom)
Unicorn Poop S1 (thug pug, this is a frosty purple face melter).

I have more coming, I'll post when they are ready

Let me know if you are interested and what you have, am looking for Heisen's Blue Dream x Purple Punch (ordered but cash got lifted over christmas, or so I assume, hasn't made it there yet) @gwheels and Heathen's Hammer @Heathenraider but open to whatever!

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Fucking mycotek gg4 sold out again everywhere like in an instant. It was in stock for 2 days and their gone again across every single bank that had them

is he not making enough seeds? You would just think hes been working with it for over 5 years he'd be able to produce enough seeds to at least meet some of the demand. I cant believe they sold out that fast again.

god dammit

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Fucking mycotek gg4 sold out again everywhere like in an instant. It was in stock for 2 days and their gone again across every single bank that had them

is he not making enough seeds? You would just think hes been working with it for over 5 years he'd be able to produce enough seeds to at least meet some of the demand. I cant believe they sold out that fast again.

god dammit
@Amos Otis has some GG#4 S1’s from Dungeons Vault I think he’s trying to let go off

I am new to this forum. This is very cool. Anyways, I am located in the states. I currently have a few Bubba Kush and one Blue Cookies. I know it's not much but I grow perpetually. I have around 30 plants going now in different stages. I am placing an order from Seedsman's soon and New420GuySeeds. So I'll have more up for trade too. I will also send first to show I can be trusted but ask if you can review me on this forum if I send a couple freebies in the trade. Once I get my new order, I'll update my list. Currently looking for Jack Herer or Gorilla Glue. I am open to others though. Thanks!!!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Did He just call it grass? Grass ? Hold on I think I might just have reefer madness somewhere still on reel , fire up the projector , Not that one, the fancy hand crank one next to the table Sybil, its on its way DEA , We can sit down and watch it together . Care for a brownie ?