The trading block

Nugz

Hi, newbie here but not a new grower. Only medical and for personal use. I would like to get my hands on some 20:1 CBD seeds, Royal Queen Solomatic Auto CBD. Anyone grown these, reviews, or have any seeds? Thank you I do have some things to trade.

Nugz

Got some Dr. Seedsman CBD 30:1 crosses with Ruderalis indica Regular ( F1 )
Also have some Ruderalis Indica Regular
Few chucked strains F1’s ( Mataro Blue / Haze ) more if interested
Thank you for the offer, I am in the States though and didn't want to go through customs. I order from Spain currently and the length of time is great. I thought I might try and trade in the US.

GrowRock

Hey guys I just have to say this place rocks. I have a lot of beans to trade. I have 2 blueberry regs 5 trainwreck regs, 5 Jack the Ripper regs, and 5 sweet cbd treat regs and dew others I can’t think of off hand. I’m looking for anything thugpug or with really loud terps and great resin production for rosin
Peace happy and happy cracking everyone :cool:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Hey guys I just have to say this place rocks. I have a lot of beans to trade. I have 2 blueberry regs 5 trainwreck regs, 5 Jack the Ripper regs, and 5 sweet cbd treat regs and dew others I can’t think of off hand. I’m looking for anything thugpug or with really loud terps and great resin production for rosin
Peace happy and happy cracking everyone :cool:
I would have interest in the JTR