The trading block

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Watermelon Zkittles project lost river, full pack watermelon wall-e and six pack watermelon sorbet. @Amos Otis or @HydroRed first dibs then whoever. Full pack greenrebel farms petrolia headstash x swamp gas and full pack of his Arctic pink kush. His swamp gas way underrated. IMHO. He says the pink kush is good, lil longer flowering. Pm please
i would like the PHS X Swamp Gas

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
strains I got up for trade: creme d mint (exotic gentix), peanut butter n chocolate (exotic genetics), cookie dough sundae (cannarado) , cookies kush (Barney farm), gelato33 x French cookies (th seeds), blue cookie (dinafem), Do z dos (pheno finder seed), Crumbled lime (Karma Squad), Strawberry eclair (g13 labs), Peach Gelato (pure essence seed), Wedding cake x POG (Hawaiian heirloom genetics), POG S1 (Hawaiian heirloom genetics), Chem91 x POG (Hawaiian heirloom genetics), Skywalker kush (reserva privada), Kandy kush (reserva privada), White og S1 ( Karma Genetics), Lemon candy (710 genetics), Blue Fire (Humboldt seed)

I'm looking for: girl scout cookie S1 (CSI Humboldt), Black banana cookie S1 (heisenbeans), purple punch S1 (heisenbeans), Mendo purple S1 (csi Humboldt), Animal Cookies (bc bid Depot)
I have Purple Punch S1s pretty sure 5 or 6 left in the pack

Jewels

Bon~Fire
I have never posted in this section

Anyone remember L.A. Confidential ?

My old lady is gaga over this stuff. Hoping to aviod retail. Was it @Keif Lint that was toying with these ?

Looking for all indica seeds.
It is also buried in:

ReCon
Dank Sinatra
TrainWreck
Cataract Kush
L.A. Fire

Dont let them sit.
Shame to let them stale.
Got six packs of fresh Alberta made :
Next Generation Seeds
(Joe's cut) regs of:
Romulan Grapefruit
Romulan Punch (Romulan X Blueberry)
They pop like mo-fo's, and come out swinging.
20200109_143735.jpg
Course I got flowers, for my Canadian hoser bro's as well.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

My old lady is gaga over this stuff. Hoping to aviod retail. Was it @Keif Lint that was toying with these ?

It is also buried in:

ReCon
Dank Sinatra
TrainWreck
Cataract Kush
L.A. Fire

Dont let them sit.
Shame to let them stale.
Next Generation Seeds
(Joe's cut) regs of:
Romulan Grapefruit
View attachment 43010
I got LA Affie fems cannaventure ,99% sure closest I can do

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member

It is also buried in:

ReCon
Dank Sinatra
TrainWreck
Cataract Kush
L.A. Fire

Dont let them sit.
Shame to let them stale.
Next Generation Seeds
(Joe's cut) regs of:
Romulan Grapefruit
View attachment 43010
La's 1 of my favorite strains. everyone here no's i been runnen that la x purple punch :alien:

(points to the profile pic :cool:)

Jewels

Bon~Fire
La's 1 of my favorite strains
Then , pleased to meet you !

My wife finds it to be very effective for fibro pain relief, and also to stimulate the appetite. I find it effectively induces sexcapades.
Beat that.

@Artisan_tek. Have you ever come across Ultra Confidential?
Mk Ultra is another mercyne heavy indica we have come across. Relief is similar, although she finds it 'tastes kinda nasty' . I would say it has an aire of unearthed blue penicillin bread. You are in for some heavy lids, if you can get past the taste.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Never had ultra confidential. Sounds like a good cross tho.

exactly what i find the Kobe to be good for as well. Think i listed some things over on the symbiotic thread i started that lists the positives and negatives.

Very good for increasing appetite .Also has a pretty crazy taste...very black licorice thru and thru

Edit: nice to meet you as well! :) thought u were new for a moment but i see your a vet

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Never had ultra confidential. Sounds like a good cross tho.

exactly what i find the Kobe to be good for as well. Think i listed some things over on the symbiotic thread i started that lists the positives and negatives.

Very good for increasing appetite .Also has a pretty crazy taste...very black licorice thru and thru

Edit: nice to meet you as well! :) thought u were new for a moment but i see your a vet
First Ive heard anyone mention the Kobe. 👏 Folks seem to gravitate to the other PP crosses.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
First Ive heard anyone mention the Kobe. 👏 Folks seem to gravitate to the other PP crosses.
Completely agree Im just a huge fan of a few older strains La being 1 of them. I ran 2 so far out of the pack and #2 is the 1 im still currently growing.

i love the idea of taking these older strains like LA and Deathstar and crossing them to the newer lines being worked on. i guess thats why i gravitated towards the Kobe instead of some of the others.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Completely agree Im just a huge fan of a few older strains La being 1 of them. I ran 2 so far out of the pack and #2 is the 1 im still currently growing.

i love the idea of taking these older strains like LA and Deathstar and crossing them to the newer lines being worked on. i guess thats why i gravitated towards the Kobe instead of some of the others.
Price is a bit more enticing as well haha