The trading block

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Does anyone have any clones or seeds of that's high cbd and low thc? I need something calming to help with anxiety.
I can trade some beans :)
Have you ever done acid?

My son suffered from severe, crippling anxiety until he had an acid trip. Or two. Not sure.

All I can say is he doesn’t have anxiety anymore and that is a HUGE relief to the missus and me and him too!!!!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Does anyone have any clones or seeds of that's high cbd and low thc? I need something calming to help with anxiety.
I can trade some beans :)
It sound to me like something with a good bit of both would be better. A strain where the buzz is generally mellow instead of racy, so an indica? But one that also has a high CBD content to knock the edge off that? I think that Blueberry strains have a medium THC content, and a higher than average CBD. I'll let you know in about 3 months :)

I am giving a self medicating opinion - not science, but I read a lot. I would also look at smoke reports because with the crosses the chuckers keep playing with on here there's a sampling of everything.

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
It sound to me like something with a good bit of both would be better. A strain where the buzz is generally mellow instead of racy, so an indica? But one that also has a high CBD content to knock the edge off that? I think that Blueberry strains have a medium THC content, and a higher than average CBD. I'll let you know in about 3 months :)

I am giving a self medicating opinion - not science, but I read a lot. I would also look at smoke reports because with the crosses the chuckers keep playing with on here there's a sampling of everything.
Sound like some sunshine daydream....very light mental buzz with a warm and fuzzy body high!

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Anyone here got any extra fruity pebbles beans they're not planning on running, I've got a few strains for trade pm if interested, it's one of the few left on my list id like to aquire for personal smoke, just need a couple and figured this place was without a doubt my best shot at getting some

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Anyone here got any extra fruity pebbles beans they're not planning on running, I've got a few strains for trade pm if interested, it's one of the few left on my list id like to aquire for personal smoke, just need a couple and figured this place was without a doubt my best shot at getting some
I might have a few I could come off of. Depends on what you’re offering I’m kind of a weed nazi lol

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Looking for a nice uplifting sativa to grow out in my greenhouse this summer.
I have 10 super orange sundae beans to trade. SLHxorange sundae cross I did.
The few I grew out looked like they leaned indica. One pheno had a nice orange rind flavor in the smoke.