The trading block

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Email Sent. Wow guys i really appreciate everyone keeping an eye out. Never thought id actually have Relentelss's Elmers Glue on the way along with Grindhouse's The Prophet and now good leads to a deathstar cross. deff makes up a little for missing heisens purple crunch.

Thinking about 3rd coast's Deathstar x Oreoz Call it Death by Oreos lol :)
Mota Rebel has a new drop coming using 91CHEM/Death Star Male just saw on IG

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Thank you guys again, I cant believe im holding elmers glue in my hands right now. :)

Waiting until i have a good system in place for reversing before popping the first one. going to try and find the best pheno out of the pack, clone and reverse a few and then make enough seeds to last a couple lifetimes :) 1 of my top 3 strains in the world and its going to be in my garden. Smiling pretty hard right now

Along with the Elmers, Hard as shit to find Grindhouse seeds came thru this week. This seedbank has put out some of the best quality ive ever had and finding them is damn near impossible. The Prophet will be a great addition to the garden. I think its Pre98 Bubba Kush x Tang Tang

next order on deck is 3rd coast's Oreoz x Deathstar(Ohioteamcut) to finally add those wonderful gassy terps to the garden. Havnt ever grown anything that was super gassy or anything chemy so im really looking forward to this grow

Watermelon Zkittles project lost river, full pack watermelon wall-e and six pack watermelon sorbet. @Amos Otis or @HydroRed first dibs then whoever. Full pack greenrebel farms petrolia headstash x swamp gas and full pack of his Arctic pink kush. His swamp gas way underrated. IMHO. He says the pink kush is good, lil longer flowering. Pm please
Did you run any of those Watermelon Sorbet? I have some other Lost River beans I need to pop. Will either be a Watermelon or Strawnana.

Jg88

strains I got up for trade: creme d mint (exotic gentix), peanut butter n chocolate (exotic genetics), cookie dough sundae (cannarado) , cookies kush (Barney farm), gelato33 x French cookies (th seeds), blue cookie (dinafem), Do z dos (pheno finder seed), Crumbled lime (Karma Squad), Strawberry eclair (g13 labs), Peach Gelato (pure essence seed), Wedding cake x POG (Hawaiian heirloom genetics), POG S1 (Hawaiian heirloom genetics), Chem91 x POG (Hawaiian heirloom genetics), Skywalker kush (reserva privada), Kandy kush (reserva privada), White og S1 ( Karma Genetics), Lemon candy (710 genetics), Blue Fire (Humboldt seed)

I'm looking for: girl scout cookie S1 (CSI Humboldt), Black banana cookie S1 (heisenbeans), purple punch S1 (heisenbeans), Mendo purple S1 (csi Humboldt), Animal Cookies (bc bid Depot)

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Do any of you kind people's have any black banana cookie s1 up for trade? I only want 1 bean 😁 I have some Peach a Gelato regs, stardog IX F2 regs, dinafem blue cookie fem, or some chem 91 and chem d cross fems I could trade
Whatever you do, don't trade for just one bean of BBC s1. It's a fantastic strain, but lots of reports of poor germ and mutant plants. For instance, out of my 6 pack, I got one healthy plant. But that one was a true winner - thank goodness it was cloned for 4 generations.

Jg88

Whatever you do, don't trade for just one bean of BBC s1. It's a fantastic strain, but lots of reports of poor germ and mutant plants. For instance, out of my 6 pack, I got one healthy plant. But that one was a true winner - thank goodness it was cloned for 4 generations.
Would u consider letting a cutting of that BBC go? I got lotsa stuff I could trade :)

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Would u consider letting a cutting of that BBC go? I got lotsa stuff I could trade :)
It's a goner - the last clones made reversed pollen. A reg cross of BBC x Southern Bananas is chillin' in the fridge, but that's as close I have, other than what the pollen blend will make. The last two I had turned out like this one, 8 posts down.