The trading block

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Anyone here have any luck finding the ohio cut of Death Star? or even a good death star leaning cross?

i see 3rd coast genetics has Disco Ballz (Death Star x Oreoz) but i cant find a picture or a single grow diary anywhere. Anyone ever ran any of 3rd coast's strains?

Thanks!
greenpoint has a reg strain deathstar x stardawg i think might be an older one not sure if its still up

Edit; its the TnT and its out of stock

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
So i found Mob Boss....it isnt from Grindhouse but a breeder named Anesia. Its the same cross and they have it listed in stock. When i checked their policys it says they do not ship to the US (their in spain) :( ill have to find a buddy in the Uk willing to help a brother out.

Anyone ever heard of Anesia ? Would really like to no if their mob boss is related to grindhouse's. Been looking for this strain since 2011.

beefterpene

he's out. Autocorrect got me that was supposed to be sour sis. I see one of his freebies is a strawberry soda/deathstar cross.
Yeah Green Rebel Farms has a deathstar x strawberry soda, deathstar x sour sis and a deathstar x kush mints I believe as well. Mota left Mota Rebel Genetics about 2 years ago. Mota the man is now Green Rebel. I know a bunch know, but I see a lot of people sending over to Mota Rebel Genetics and Mr. G is a good dude but if you're looking for founder of Mota Rebel Genetics and Motarebel the man then head toward Green Rebel Farms. Have most of the stock from GRF.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Yeah Green Rebel Farms has a deathstar x strawberry soda, deathstar x sour sis and a deathstar x kush mints I believe as well. Mota left Mota Rebel Genetics about 2 years ago. Mota the man is now Green Rebel. I know a bunch know, but I see a lot of people sending over to Mota Rebel Genetics and Mr. G is a good dude but if you're looking for founder of Mota Rebel Genetics and Motarebel the man then head toward Green Rebel Farms. Have most of the stock from GRF.

DeathStar x Kush Mints sounds ridiculous. Never heard of Green rebel Farms before. deff checking them out now

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Email Sent. Wow guys i really appreciate everyone keeping an eye out. Never thought id actually have Relentelss's Elmers Glue on the way along with Grindhouse's The Prophet and now good leads to a deathstar cross. deff makes up a little for missing heisens purple crunch.

Thinking about 3rd coast's Deathstar x Oreoz Call it Death by Oreos lol :)

beefterpene

DeathStar x Kush Mints sounds ridiculous. Never heard of Green rebel Farms before. deff checking them out now
You won't be disappointed, great man with great genetics and has been breeding for over 30 years. So much out there today that contains his old work and seed banks even started from his stock. Worth checking out. Been growing Motas gear for over a decade.

My Green Manalishi F3 is from Mota back before Mr.G's involvement (Mota gave the name fully to Mr.G like 2 years ago) the F1's were procured in 2010. I'm now in F3 on those.

Not trying to be a fan boy, just spread around the word. A lot of people don't know that Mota Rebel the man is no longer with the company of his name sake (Mota Rebel Genetics) and started Green Rebel Farms. Mr.G of Mota Rebel Genetics is a great guy as well though.