The trading block

GCG

Dinosaur
Anyone can do it, kind funny, got sent sat, we was arguing sun, I got em today, lol, this time plainly marked not for sale. Watermelon sorbet
I reached out and simply asked about the survey and whether it was open. He sent me a shitty email bitching about scammers. Sent him a reply and said simply,
My bad man not trying to scam anyone just heard about a survey and was asking.
He's emailed me twice apologizing asking if I want to join community for next time.

beefterpene

I have schucked this years chuck and am ready to trade. Been working with Green Manalishi for some time, this year I took her to F3 and a psuedo bx. The genetics originally originated from old Mota Rebel stock before Mr.G was a partner (Mota "the man" left Mota Rebel Genetics a couple years ago and formed Green Rebel Farms. These are a hybrid of G13 x G13/HP and are now bred to F3 choosing toward the garlic, funk and body odor type scents. Hints of spice and even fuel in the F2's. I called the F2's "Two Prong Crown" to keep in spirit of the name. Phenos are 3:1 stinky funk : lemon zest, fruit rind and skunk. Vigorous fast growers. Popped May 9th and put outside June 9th the plants endede up a bulky 7.5 feet tall and quitebranch. I also popped a hybrid of GMF1 x (LA Pure Kush x Kali Mist) which was bred by NAW and called Los Andi Kush the offspring being GMF2 x (GMF1 x (LA Pure Kush x Kali Mist). The Los Andi Kush show quite a bit of GM dominance in structure and leaf formation. Scents were fruity and a bit of caramel (something I notice in Kali Mist hybrids) I used two different females from the LAK to make the psuedo bx one being more toward the GM and one which carried more caramel to the scent and the only one to show a variance in the leaf shape, this one had long slender kali mist fingers. Beans from her have been kept separate and will be used to work into a completely different direction.

Green Manalishi is a favorite of old Mota work, very frosty and potent and felt compelled to keep her going (sending Mota a big grip as a thank you for the original work over a decade ago.

As far as my interests in smoke, the louder the better, the more odd the better. Dig sativas and bed time indicas. Looking for some old school genetics but am not adverse to hype hybrids especially if crossed to heirloom or landrace genetics. Not opposed to fem seeds as long as they are stable but prefer regular beans.

Hope the info helps, look forward to trading with you all.

Standard pack size for me is 15 beans as well.

Be well

-Beef

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Anyone here have any luck finding the ohio cut of Death Star? or even a good death star leaning cross?

i see 3rd coast genetics has Disco Ballz (Death Star x Oreoz) but i cant find a picture or a single grow diary anywhere. Anyone ever ran any of 3rd coast's strains?

Thanks!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Anyone here have any luck finding the ohio cut of Death Star? or even a good death star leaning cross?

i see 3rd coast genetics has Disco Ballz (Death Star x Oreoz) but i cant find a picture or a single grow diary anywhere. Anyone ever ran any of 3rd coast's strains?

Thanks!
Cant remember the breeder but on GLG they have a Death Stomper I think for 60 or 80 bucks that's Death Star x GrapeStomper , closest I have seen.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Woke up this morning to 1 of the top posts on /microgrowery being a 3rd coast genetics Oreoz x Mendo breath grow and it looks legit. Ive never heard of 3rd coast before but im gonna take my chance to add some death star to the garden. :)

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Motarebel has a deathstar x sour did cross, may be sold out
That sounds like an awesome cross. My fav batch of death star ever was a super gassy pheno. Smelled like it was straight dipped in gasoline. Smaller super dense dark lime green buds completely coated in trichs to the point it almost felt like velvet. You could smell this shit 2 blocks away

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
That sounds like an awesome cross. My fav batch of death star ever was a super gassy pheno. Smelled like it was straight dipped in gasoline. Smaller super dense dark lime green buds completely coated in trichs to the point it almost felt like velvet. You could smell this shit 2 blocks away
he's out. Autocorrect got me that was supposed to be sour sis. I see one of his freebies is a strawberry soda/deathstar cross.