The trading block

SCJedi

Synergist
@SCJedi Why even post up in here about the the clones at your local dispo if you aren’t even gonna entertain the idea of hooking someone up?
Edit: that may come off more abrasive than I mean it. I’m just genuinely curious what the point was.
Dang, look at the big dog calling me out. Good job and no harm taken. It's because no one asked! LOL. It's not rocket science. There has to be a supply AND a demand.

It's a fact that people will sell cuts to others I know for $100 but ask me to pay $200. I hypothesize that it is because I'm WAY more likely to pull out my giant EZ Cloner and start passing shit around.

I will say that I'm hitting up Archive PDX over Thanksgiving and will likely come back with one of everything they have.

Congrats on winning the photo contest. Pm me a safe address and I'll send a prize pack.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Dang, look at the big dog calling me out. Good job and no harm taken. It's because no one asked! LOL. It's not rocket science. There has to be a supply AND a demand.

It's a fact that people will sell cuts to others I know for $100 but ask me to pay $200. I hypothesize that it is because I'm WAY more likely to pull out my giant EZ Cloner and start passing shit around.

I will say that I'm hitting up Archive PDX over Thanksgiving and will likely come back with one of everything they have.

Congrats on winning the photo contest. Pm me a safe address and I'll send a prize pack.
I didn’t mean to seem like I was being a dick man. I even edited my post to say that. I did express interest and asked how much you would charge me to ship them. I got no response after a couple weeks and that’s when I started wondering what the point of your post was. Again, I’m not trying to be a dick. But you teased me on the BOH and blackwater cuts with that misunderstanding we had, then again here and I was just poking you about it.

SCJedi

Synergist
I didn’t mean to seem like I was being a dick man. I even edited my post to say that. I did express interest and asked how much you would charge me to ship them. I got no response after a couple weeks and that’s when I started wondering what the point of your post was. Again, I’m not trying to be a dick. But you teased me on the BOH and blackwater cuts with that misunderstanding we had, then again here and I was just poking you about it.
I read your whole post. I know you're not being a dick, I wasn't either. I said it in my Ricky Bobby "I said wiith all due respect" voice. 😁

All joking aside, no disrespect taken, none given. The Blackwater will be tough but I probably have some BOH rooted. I'll send a DM.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I believe the lost river thing is a scam now as it appears you pay for invoice aka shipping prices, then if they run out of stock, you just have to wait till next survey. Whenever that is. Or at very least, they don't tell previous recipients they won't get picked for new surveys, and still bill you for a 10$ invoice. Only 10$ but how many besides me paid invoice and don't get nutton and the next survey after holidays sometime? Survey my ass, mining email Addy's and collecting bank lol, bastids.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I believe the lost river thing is a scam now as it appears you pay for invoice aka shipping prices, then if they run out of stock, you just have to wait till next survey. Whenever that is. Or at very least, they don't tell previous recipients they won't get picked for new surveys, and still bill you for a 10$ invoice. Only 10$ but how many besides me paid invoice and don't get nutton and the next survey after holidays sometime? Survey my ass, mining email Addy's and collecting bank lol, bastids.
Katsu Bluebird just put out new testers for quite a bit of $$$.
As one of the members, I emailed him and offered to do a test run for him, but I wasn't gonna pay to run "untested" seeds. He would benefit more from my grow pics and advertising than just selling me a pack of seeds.
I never got a return response yet.
His loss.
Heisen just got his spot in my garden. lol
Waiting on your pack to arrive. All new set up, ready to go. lol

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
No scam, just dude picky as hell per the folks trying to get beans without being on list. So it is worth it to sign up, do survey, pay10$ for pack o beans. IMHO. Funny thing, he kept questioning whether I took the survey, and we were conversing on the email message of my invoice being paid, which isn't generated unless you take the survey. Lol. Now watch, I'll get those damned terpys burpies Dr. Melons, lol.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Still got some lucky charms x more cowbell,
Dawg waltz, nl5, sour Larry x aaw, ummm. I think thats it. From u anyways. I am a tester for people who give a shit and look at what I post. Like the heathen, hydro, eso, capt, shit who did I,forget, g, yup g hooked it,up too! Man I love this fricken place

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Still got some lucky charms x more cowbell,
Dawg waltz, nl5, sour Larry x aaw, ummm. I think thats it. From u anyways. I am a tester for people who give a shit and look at what I post. Like the heathen, hydro, eso, capt, shit who did I,forget, g, yup g hooked it,up too! Man I love this fricken place
You got some goodies for sure. Had high hopes on the sour Larry. Also seen someone using dawgwsltz in a newer cross yesterday. Keep rockin it, bro!