The trading block

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Up next in the "Where Does the Name Come From Series" is Dr. Melons - Dr. Melons is a cross of our Dr. Lemons and Watermelon Zkittlez - Dr. Lemons is a cross of Super Lemon Haze by @greenhouseseedco and our Venkman OG

Our vision with the Dr. series of crosses was to create a line of OGs that had strong fruity flavors and aromas with earthy OG undertones from the Venkman OG.

The origin of the name for the crosses in the series was never really released or even really shared with anyone. The reason for this is that the Dr. Series was forgotten about. We had sold out of the Dr. Lemons early on as it was one of the original crosses we released and we didnt have a large stock and with the Dr. Melons it was pushed to the side while we focused on new projects and eventually forgot about it.
That being said the idea of the name is rooted in the old school Dr. Mario nintendo game. Our vision was to create a different cross that represented each color of the "medicine" that makes up the core aspect of the video game.
We chose this series to use as part of the Dr. Mario homage because of the Doc's OG from @rare_dankness_brand that we used in the creation of Venkman OG along with the correlation of each color of the medicine representing a different fruit flavored strain that we have for our vision with the series.
Stay Tuned for our next installment and if you have any of strains growing or have grown any and have HQ pics of them we would love to share your work online
Damn! I have run auto watermelon zkittles and SLH. Both devine in terms of terpency. But the potentcy meh. If that cross is any good I would run it again. Being terpytyrone and all haha imma need another carbon filter for the cure room in a week. What a great problem to have
Mac x aaw1031191803a~2.jpg
All thanks to u fine folks!!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
lost river doin another survey, email them at lostriverseeds1 at gmail and request a survey, fill it out, pay ten buks, you get to pick packs off a list, but you get what they send ya. Worked like a charm last time, ask Heathen. Use me as a reference and I get a discount off a pack or something or other, I doubt I ever have 150 or so to buy any of their packs, but for the 10 bucks shipping fee and simple survey, seems worth to to me, just sayin. Try it, you never know.

lost river doin another survey, email them at lostriverseeds1 at gmail and request a survey, fill it out, pay ten buks, you get to pick packs off a list, but you get what they send ya. Worked like a charm last time, ask Heathen. Use me as a reference and I get a discount off a pack or something or other, I doubt I ever have 150 or so to buy any of their packs, but for the 10 bucks shipping fee and simple survey, seems worth to to me, just sayin. Try it, you never know.
Appreciate that. Signed up after you last mentioned it because I had wanted to try them. Sure thing after I read this I checked my email, looks like I have a survey to complete. Cheers.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm kind of a generous guy, and I was wondering if there was any call for some old - barely used blurples? I have a Mars Hydro 300w with about 6 months of use, and a Amazon/Chinese 600/1200 veg/bloom that I used for about a week before switching to QB's.

I'm rural and don't know anyone to give them to. I'll "give" them away for the cost of shipping or a few packs of seeds = to shipping.

I just don't use them and figure someone might. Just don't know if there's any call for them in seed production.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm kind of a generous guy, and I was wondering if there was any call for some old - barely used blurples? I have a Mars Hydro 300w with about 6 months of use, and a Amazon/Chinese 600/1200 veg/bloom that I used for about a week before switching to QB's.

I'm rural and don't know anyone to give them to. I'll "give" them away for the cost of shipping or a few packs of seeds = to shipping.

I just don't use them and figure someone might. Just don't know if there's any call for them in seed production.
How much to ship that Mars, med or large priority box? I'd be interested.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I emailed him. He doesnt knoe what I'm taling about

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
If you follow on IG, you get on his newsletter list, takes one email. Then when they announce the survey, you request one, complete it, pay for shipping, and wait. No it's not open to the public, you have to at least get on mailing list. He announced survey closed pretty quick, usually within 24-48 hrs. Figured you knew it was a given to get on the list first and then when they quit taking surveys, it's over. Lol Haven't you ever been on the email lists? Rado, GPS, etc? How do you find out bout new or flash drops?