The trading block

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
looks like I got excited a bit early, from reading the description. I have a pack of Lost River Dr Melons to trade or something. I see watermelon zkittles being uplifting, daytime stuff, most def not for me and I could give a shit less per the Super Lemon Haze. Not what I asked for when asked for choices per their survey thing goin on. The only thing I like about it is its got that Venkman Og in it. I'd like to trade for a pack of that Venkman if possible.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
looks like I got excited a bit early, from reading the description. I have a pack of Lost River Dr Melons to trade or something. I see watermelon zkittles being uplifting, daytime stuff, most def not for me and I could give a shit less per the Super Lemon Haze. Not what I asked for when asked for choices per their survey thing goin on. The only thing I like about it is its got that Venkman Og in it. I'd like to trade for a pack of that Venkman if possible.
the Watermelon Zkittles and SLH are those packs regs?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Take the survey if on the mailing list, then just pay shipping. On IG. Check out his spot. But yea, they be a terp lovers dream, seems to me. You got any of gens legend breath or his legend x swayze cross, do ya?
I got HoneyStomper , Graveyard Whistler and the South Beach Breeze which I wont trade , got some from You to add to my inventory loved it so much .

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Dr. Melons, makes Me think of tits. Has to be decent.
Up next in the "Where Does the Name Come From Series" is Dr. Melons - Dr. Melons is a cross of our Dr. Lemons and Watermelon Zkittlez - Dr. Lemons is a cross of Super Lemon Haze by @greenhouseseedco and our Venkman OG

Our vision with the Dr. series of crosses was to create a line of OGs that had strong fruity flavors and aromas with earthy OG undertones from the Venkman OG.

The origin of the name for the crosses in the series was never really released or even really shared with anyone. The reason for this is that the Dr. Series was forgotten about. We had sold out of the Dr. Lemons early on as it was one of the original crosses we released and we didnt have a large stock and with the Dr. Melons it was pushed to the side while we focused on new projects and eventually forgot about it.
That being said the idea of the name is rooted in the old school Dr. Mario nintendo game. Our vision was to create a different cross that represented each color of the "medicine" that makes up the core aspect of the video game.
We chose this series to use as part of the Dr. Mario homage because of the Doc's OG from @rare_dankness_brand that we used in the creation of Venkman OG along with the correlation of each color of the medicine representing a different fruit flavored strain that we have for our vision with the series.
Stay Tuned for our next installment and if you have any of strains growing or have grown any and have HQ pics of them we would love to share your work online

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I'll get a pic up before chop this week. Straight two foot donkey dick, has to be non Stardog dom, and an early tester nug, very complex buzz, reminds of a gg4, super rich taste, cookie, lil chem, but way rich. Again, I shouldn't have tried to germ the whole pack at once, lol. No offense to gps, but much better than the original, imho. Folks that got these, don't wait on em, jmho. Looks like a frosty beer can head on a stem. I didn't top it and I still can't get over how dense it is. Well done, sir Chucker, well done!