The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Got to get you some Heisenbeans & County Line Genetics in that garden. Do you make concentrates like hash or just smoke flower?
I have a history with rosin and isopropyl alcohol ( not my favorite method ). I prefer rosin as the flavors really come thru and u can use it for edibles. My current neighbors in my apartment are not cannabis friendly lol so dabbing has become hard to do when I have to go outside. The good news is I'm searching tirelessly for a new place and plan on being in one by dec 1st and back to making concentrates. Let me be the 1st to say, I cant wait. The name heisenbean is probably the best I've heard lol. That's awesome but yea, I'm a sucker for great genetics! I have heard good things about heisenbean but never heard of county line. How are they?

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
As far as my trichs. U guys agree on a week or am I off on that?
She's one of those weird ones that shows mostly cloudy, and some clears, and a couple ambers here and there. Judging by the full bud shots, she looks mostly done. She's foxtailing a bit now. If it were me...I'd be chopping her this week and not trying to chase anymore weight. Some plants can keep you waiting too long for ambers to show up in numbers.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
She's one of those weird ones that shows mostly cloudy, and some clears, and a couple ambers here and there. Judging by the full bud shots, she looks mostly done. She's foxtailing a bit now. If it were me...I'd be chopping her this week and not trying to chase anymore weight. Some plants can keep you waiting too long for ambers to show up in numbers.
Agreed. The density is really nice and I think waiting might be at the detriment of quality. I'll give her the time she needs to dry out the coco ( few days, tops ) an chop he down. I think I'm gonna take the blue dream down as well. Temps and humidity have been perfect right now for drying so I'd like to take advantage of that while I can. If I can get a good 10 to 14 day dry, I'd be happy with that. Gonna dry trim and I'm thinking about breaking out my stretchy scrog net . The Zkittlez could us it and itlle support buds later. Honestly it's a bit late for the net but it can be done whilst putting minimum stress on the plant

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
They’re both great. Check out the threads here under the same names.
Yea I checked out both threads and saw sum beautiful plants. Loving the colors and also LOVING the crosses. Very good stuff. Particularly county line genetics. Interesting things going on there. I'd love to run some of these genetics. gonna have to look into getting some for sure

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Now that the other two girls are out and getting them as much darkness as I can, I've decided to install my re-usable stretchy scrog net.
Should be dark enough and temp and humidity will also do
20201009_115924.jpg
20201009_115907.jpg

Blue dream n Zkittlez. Gonna clean up dead leaves on the tent floor today as well20201009_115829.jpg20201009_115824.jpg

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
So basically we've just exposed some of the mid level or "lower bud sites" to more light and added support for later so I wont have to use stakes. Only thing is they have to finish b4 I can put anything new in the flower room. It's ok tho because I'm trying to line it up for when I move. I'd rather move a bunch of vegging plants than flowering ones. So most likely these will be the last plants I allow to flower until I'm moved into the next place

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
You wanna hear somethin insane. Ok here we go. Dont kill me guys........ I haven't calibrated my ph pen in a year. probably way longer. Do u think less of me? Lol

TZTOP

Really glad you finally joined us, your gonna like it here a lot better. Plenty of help around if you need anything, and if you do just holler.
Do You know anything about why the leaves on My three week old canna plants are getting overly wrinkled? Pictures following...

Attachments

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Just looks like young leaves to me. I wouldn't worry. sometimes plants that have been over waters can have a wrinkled plumped look but I dont see that in your girls. They look healthy