The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I'm baked lol :sneaky:. NOW I can start my day!
Sunday. No work. Plants happy. Today, we clean. After that, we re-bake and then we game. We game hard :ROFLMAO:

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Rice hulls = organic silica. U just saved me a question. Welp, off to put rice hulls in my cart. @J.James , how much would u say per Lb of coco?
I would start with a 60/20/20 mix (60% COCO / 20% Rice Hull/ 20% Perlite). The rice hulls break down quickly in comparison to other types of aeration so you will need to blend them with perlite or another type of air stone.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I would start with a 60/20/20 mix (60% COCO / 20% Rice Hull/ 20% Perlite). The rice hulls break down quickly in comparison to other types of aeration so you will need to blend them with perlite or another type of air stone.
Alright! I'm kind of excited about organics man. It's like u do it all In your mix. Itsll all pregame and then the mix in your medium of choice has this whole eco-system within it just doing so much to make the plant happy. Yea Maybe u have to top dress later down the line but if doing things organically gives me a clear difference in overall quality then it's really a no brainer

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I'm finishing flower on my second run from buildasoil. I highly recommend there products for amending and reamending organics. They have nutrient and mineral packs designed for different media bases. I'll post a link to the coco product.

BuildASoil Mineral Kit - For Coco Coir

L.O.S. V3.0 Nutrient Mix Kit

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I'm finishing flower on my second run from buildasoil. I highly recommend there products for amending and reamending organics. They have nutrient and mineral packs designed for different media bases. I'll post a link to the coco product.

BuildASoil Mineral Kit - For Coco Coir

L.O.S. V3.0 Nutrient Mix Kit
That looks like just what I need. Also I've heard good things. Thanks!

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
That looks like just what I need. Also I've heard good things. Thanks!
Also here is a link that explains the general aim when mixing your own potting soil using coco and other inputs. They also respond quickly if you email them with questions. Happy Growing

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Also here is a link that explains the general aim when mixing your own potting soil using coco and other inputs. They also respond quickly if you email them with questions. Happy Growing
Making my life easier here. Genuinely thanks

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Went to check out a new apartment today. More rooms, more space overall. Hoping I can make my upgrades soon. Mainly a bigger/better light and a bigger tent. Then I plan on running my same perpetual schedule just double the size and I'll also have a tent for autos/seedings/clones. Been searching around for mephisto genetics but they're at some sort of stand still. Hopefully in the coming months they'll be back up n runnin

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
The younger blue dream hasnt had ANY problems. Zkittlez started to get a tiny bit finicky but still shes a brute. I digress, since the blue dream has been at peak health through the entire grow she should produce well. When u get those grows where u dialed everything in ti the best of ur ability, it has a way of rewarding you. Theres still time to screw up tho so I wont pat myself on the back just yet. Just expecting her to show how shes gonna look when shes at her peak performance level. Just gotta keep her in the zone at this point

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
just checked the trichs on the gelato and blue dream. Still only an amber here and there on the BD but we're at about 15 to 20% on the gelato. Since it's really dense and I don't want to risk any Rot or PM so I'm thinking about calling it. I'm tempted to push this last week for flush. If so I'll just have to keep a close eye on her. I'll probably let her dry out. Suck up the rest of the water in the coco and she's outta here