The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Finally starting to see an amber trich here and there on the blue dream. Gelato has a few more but not many. I'm thinking these have only another week or two tops. Sure looks like it. At this point I should see a bit of swelling and the buds will get more dense and just ripen. That's y the gelato is falling over. Usually happens to me on the last 2 weeks. Makes me want to scrog again but that's hard to do when I have late flower and early flowers in the same tent. Strings it is

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
On another note I've been thinking ahead. Now the Zkittles and blue dream could be 6 weeks out from harvest . Now I've got these 7 clones and jock horror reg going. Now I'm sure 3 or 4 weeks down the line I could kinda S.O.G them but wont have room with the Zkittlez and what not having 2 to 3 weeks left . Could be more, who knows? I digress, I'm positive I could throw 2 or even squeeze in a 3rd clone while the Zkittlez and BD finish up their final weeks. That leaves 5 more plants that will have been vegging 3 to 4 weeks by then and if I wait for the Zkittlez they'd be vegged for another 4 weeks or so. Now i highly doubt I can get away with vegging 5 plants in that little ass tent for 8 weeks. I just dont see it even with all the training/bending/supercropping in the world. I'd hate to kill anything I've decided to let live in the first place. Just feels wasteful and wrong to throw away good plants. At any rate I hope that wasnt TOO confusing but I'm just trying to figure out how the hell I'm going to sort that out later. Any ideas? I thought if making 2 mothers. That makes more available space and they will serve a purpose. I'd have to get another light but nothin big.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
This Zkittles looks very promising. The structure is just what I like. The base of the stem is thick and very strong. U can top the hell out of it and it has that early frost that says " I'm gonna be killer" . All that's left for me to decide if this is a new staple in the garden are the smell/taste/terp level and the yield. if all other markers have been checked I'm willing to forgive a smaller yield. damn near every other box has been checked as far as what I want. Oh and bag appeal but who really cares if its dank?
I didnt like the potency on the auto I ran. Just an auto. I see it being used in crosses. I'm subbed. Welcome to the show!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
On another note I've been thinking ahead. Now the Zkittles and blue dream could be 6 weeks out from harvest . Now I've got these 7 clones and jock horror reg going. Now I'm sure 3 or 4 weeks down the line I could kinda S.O.G them but wont have room with the Zkittlez and what not having 2 to 3 weeks left . Could be more, who knows? I digress, I'm positive I could throw 2 or even squeeze in a 3rd clone while the Zkittlez and BD finish up their final weeks. That leaves 5 more plants that will have been vegging 3 to 4 weeks by then and if I wait for the Zkittlez they'd be vegged for another 4 weeks or so. Now i highly doubt I can get away with vegging 5 plants in that little ass tent for 8 weeks. I just dont see it even with all the training/bending/supercropping in the world. I'd hate to kill anything I've decided to let live in the first place. Just feels wasteful and wrong to throw away good plants. At any rate I hope that wasnt TOO confusing but I'm just trying to figure out how the hell I'm going to sort that out later. Any ideas? I thought if making 2 mothers. That makes more available space and they will serve a purpose. I'd have to get another light but nothin big.
I'd keep an in smaller pots and maybe supercrop and fim not top.
But it all depends on the strain too. If that bd is as slow as mac1 in veg ur golden. I use solo for as long as possible. It doesn't help the stretch. But the overall canopy is intentionally smaller.
I need to step up my clone game. I lost a few and am upset with myself

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I'd keep an in smaller pots and maybe supercrop and fim not top.
But it all depends on the strain too. If that bd is as slow as mac1 in veg ur golden. I use solo for as long as possible. It doesn't help the stretch. But the overall canopy is intentionally smaller.
I need to step up my clone game. I lost a few and am upset with myself
That could work. Keeping them in small pots as long as possible should keep them small along with persistent training. I'm going to give this a shot. The clones are slow going right now. They were in early flower so they are reverting back to veg. On one u can see the weird leaves u get when u reveg. The leaves are all mutated lol. It's only one tho. They look healthy but as of now they aren't exactly showing me th vigor but to be fair they've only been in pots about a week and are still developing a root system while going thru hormonal changes. In sure this is why they're at a stand still. Looking much greener . The jock horror seed is probably going to catch up to the clones soon. I'll take pics

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I didnt like the potency on the auto I ran. Just an auto. I see it being used in crosses. I'm subbed. Welcome to the show!
Thanks! And yes I've only run one auto ever. Got some cash crops from @opia few years back and I think autos are ok and have their place. I think it's nice if u have extra space in a veg room to have the option of throwing an auto In there. Haven't had the space but when I do I plan on running some mephisto autos. They have some pretty lookin autos over there. Some of the best I've personally seen

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Noticed some stuff on the Zkittlez that would never reach the canopy so.....
20201002_200834.jpg

I despise trimming larf. I wouldn't mind it if I had a rosin press. I'd use it for concentrates live rosin immediately upon harvest sounds like a good deal to me. But since that's not an option right now.....
20201002_200850.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I despise trimming larf. I wouldn't mind it if I had a rosin press. I'd use it for concentrates live rosin immediately upon harvest sounds like a good deal to me. But since that's not an option right now.....
Dry-sift. Works for everything and all you need is a screen.