The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Havnt had time to change the water for the cloner yet. Gonna do that today and add some of that organic fox farm liquid stuff. It's like worm castings and stuff like that. Maybe a dash of nitrogen. They really need a pick me up

Attachments

Macncheesehaze

You might wanna give ‘em a light foliar feeding, something with some kelp.
This is a great idea. When I did my last batch of clones in my mars hydro tuppercloner 3000 I used the super thrive that came with the jiffy pellets and I feel it made a very big difference. Would a dome help to or do you not need one in that type of set up?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
This is a great idea. When I did my last batch of clones in my mars hydro tuppercloner 3000 I used the super thrive that came with the jiffy pellets and I feel it made a very big difference. Would a dome help to or do you not need one in that type of set up?
I believe most who use “mechanical” misting type cloners don’t use domes. I’m not sure why - it seems like a good idea to me. I only have a tray and rapid rooters, so I use a dome.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I believe most who use “mechanical” misting type cloners don’t use domes. I’m not sure why - it seems like a good idea to me. I only have a tray and rapid rooters, so I use a dome.
I haven't used a dome with this but I think it would be very beneficial for the first 3 to 5 days atleast. I dont think the girls would look this bad had I used one. They wouldnt have to work so hard to get moist out of the air. Especially when I mist only once in the am and once at night. It's a wonder these are even rooting lol

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
That’s how I did em too. Put them right on top of my mars hydro ts 600 for heat
U guys got my respect. I've tried everything in the book and failed b4 the aero cloner. I'm talking YEARS of CONSISTENT failure, to the point of even thinking cloning must've been urban legend, ya know, bro science. I was just in denial to tbe fact that I really suck at cloning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Macncheesehaze

U guys got my respect. I've tried everything in the book and failed b4 the aero cloner. I'm talking YEARS of CONSISTENT failure, to the point of even thinking cloning must've been urban legend, ya know, bro science. I was just in denial to tbe fact that I really suck at cloning 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Those girls are getting there!