The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Made some qwiso last night after work really fast. In my haste, I made a few mistakes when quick rinsing and filtering. It's ok. I have much more trim to work with . Haven't smoked it yet but making more tonight

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Just a tip. Dont squeeze the filter. In my experience this gives u a little more than just thc. Theat y it's meant to be gentle and quick. Too rough? = chlorophyll. Rinse too long? Chlorophyll. Am I dabbing this shit the first chance I get? Yes lol. Future batches will be done cold and correctly... theres still a LOT more to scrape off tha pan but I gotta get ready for work

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
So I sat a mulled over the clones. Then it hit me. They're simply working a little to hard. the light was to close, too intense meaning the plants are trying to photosynthesize as usual. We dont want them focusing on that. Just over working them. So I pretty much doubled the height of the light and we'll see what happens.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
So glad I kept those bags of sugar leaf trim. Ti be honest I could've ran these batches of trim 2 more times but it would be of lesser quality and probably not taste so good. I have a small jar of terps somewhere and I may ad a few drops. I feel like the alcohol just destroys terpenes, especially at 99.9%, so if I can add some flavor to make this wax a bit more enjoyable then I'll do it.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
They dont look the greatest but I see the familiar swelling that happens right before roots pop out. In the next 2 to 5 days we will have roots. Enough to transplant? Probably not but the roots will grow rapidly once they start, which is happening now. All the yellowing was happening when I had the light too low. After raising it, that slowed20201211_051721.jpg

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Looks like I never even trained her. It's crazy to me how all these Zkittlez plants are from 1 seed and in smoking it and growing the same plant at the same time theres something amazing about that. I degress, she's looking really good now. Filling out nicely. I'll give her another week or 2 and see if the clones take. If the clones dont take then we have enough branching for a 2nd round of cuts. If they do take the I'll throw her in the flower tent . This gives the c99 and the regs time for a really decent veg.
20201211_051806.jpg20201211_051809.jpg

The regs and c99 are coming along . I think I spotted a male already. It's way to vigorously. Grows so aggressively that it HAS to be a male. It's a fire og. You'll probably see it.its tho one with the biggest leaves

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Oh yea, I also popped a og kush fem and a ice fem. I may have popped too many seeds lol. Kinda depends on what the regs do but if they're all males I'll be in a good position to continue to move forward