The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Transplanted the cloned and fed em real good. I'm starting to think I was too excited about the 5x5. I've never had this many plants going at once and I could end up with just 1 male out of all this 🤣🤣🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️.Too ambitious?
18 plants in a 3x3 definitely sounds overly ambitious to me
20201220_120043.jpg

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Just watered them with water LOADED with recharge. I recycle my coco and have been for a while. I know coco has nothing supplemental for the plants anyway but I feel like it could use a "recharge" for lack of a better word. This will be the last time I re use this particular batch of coco. Got 2 bricks of it otw and I'll keep some on hand. also wont recycle my coco as long as I have been.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
How many times do you recycle? I’m on the second round with some roots organic.
Man I've used this stuff for like a year lol . I'd always add new coco to the old coco and rotate it out. that's how I've been doing it for a while but I think it's mostly recycled material at this point. Next round I'll be starting with new coco. The more I use this, the less effective it gets, granted with coco, it takes a while b4 it has any adverse effects. From my experience anyway

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Just got my calmag today. Besides the calmag issues, everything's coming along nicely. Only 2 plants in the veg tent have calmag issues badly and one perked up after recharge. The other still wants calmag. I will give them a generous helping when the top coco is dry. In the flower tent I have sum issues. I just fed a heavy dose of nutes but I think the one later in flower is in desperate need of calmag. Thank god i20201227_190644.jpg
⁰t was delivered. I'll post pics

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Cleaned up all the dead leaves. I just watered the day b4 yesterday so I couldn't get much in b4 seeing run off bit I'm hoping some calmag will be able to be absorbed immediately. I'll keep a tad heavy on the cal mag, atleast until we start to clear some of a the rust colored leaves or stop the progression of it rather. Veg tent should be ok. Not too worried, . All the dead leaves were leaves I take off anyway in week 3 of flower when I clean up the lower canopy. Just gotta stop it from worsening