The PURPetual Grow

Streetpro09

Tester
I use this at about 150-200 ppm and ph to around 5.6. This batch I had 1 not root and 1 that turned brown up top but is now growing. When I first started I would have maybe 50% root and then sometimes half of those would die up top. So I'd end up with 1/4 what I started with. Talked with a buddy of mine and he got me headed in the right direction.

96B57189-F639-49AF-BD72-16FAB8A00034.jpeg
B8863F8C-6619-4F2B-B09D-0C87D7712945.jpeg
677AEE36-0FC0-474F-950C-C39814C7D3ED.jpeg

Macncheesehaze

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I use this at about 150-200 ppm and ph to around 5.6. This batch I had 1 not root and 1 that turned brown up top but is now growing. When I first started I would have maybe 50% root and then sometimes half of those would die up top. So I'd end up with 1/4 what I started with. Talked with a buddy of mine and he got me headed in the right direction.

View attachment 79293
View attachment 79294
View attachment 79295
Your clones look great!!!!. I need to get that solution and also. Well going by looks, I'd say, u got the shit down. Respect. One question. Y 5.6? I've read this. 5.8 to 6.5 is ideal. Does it even matter at this stage?

Streetpro09

Tester
Your clones look great!!!!. I need to get that solution and also. Well going by looks, I'd say, u got the shit down. Respect. One question. Y 5.6? I've read this. 5.8 to 6.5 is ideal. Does it even matter at this stage?
I don't know how much it matters. From the way I remember it, at 5.6 some nutrient (P or K) up take better and stimulates root grow.

I can't seem to find it right now so hopefully someone will chime in if I got it wrong.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I don't know how much it matters. From the way I remember it, at 5.6 some nutrient (P or K) up take better and stimulates root grow.

I can't seem to find it right now so hopefully someone will chime in if I got it wrong.
It certainly seems to be working for you. Long ass roots 🤣. And they're green as all get out. Dont even look like clones. No deficiencies. That's impressive to a guy trying his hand at only his second successful go at cloning

Streetpro09

Tester
It certainly seems to be working for you. Long ass roots 🤣. And they're green as all get out. Dont even look like clones. No deficiencies. That's impressive to a guy trying his hand at only his second successful go at cloning
I appreciate the kind words. I will admit this is my best attempt yet.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Did a Lollipopping and LST both zkittlez plants.
I think I've done all the work I could do in the garden this weekend. Pretty much watering and waiting for transplanting for a while
20201206_124849.jpg20201206_125038.jpg