The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Im about to go through the seeds and HOPEFULLY germinate some winners! Here we go!

Just a thought
Is it just me or does it seem like the more you grow it becomes more exciting Starting a grow as to finishing one. At first I was so excited for harvest but these days I get more giddy about starting up again after harvest comes and goes? Anyone else experience this?

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
So here's the grow. Gonna flower out these zkittle clones just as soon as they are healthy enough, specifically to get them outta the way. I might take cuts but I haven't decided yet.

2 reg gorilla glue ( popped tap roots and planted in solo cup)

2 reg fire og ( popped tap roots and planted in solo cup)

2 reg black widow ( soaked for 12 to 24 hrs and currently in moist paper towel)

3 reg blueberry ( still soaking, due to VERY thick shell. May have to help them out )

2 cash crop autos ( still soaking due to very thick shell and old age )

Wish me luck !

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
So here's the grow. Gonna flower out these zkittle clones just as soon as they are healthy enough, specifically to get them outta the way. I might take cuts but I haven't decided yet.

2 reg gorilla glue ( popped tap roots and planted in solo cup)

2 reg fire og ( popped tap roots and planted in solo cup)

2 reg black widow ( soaked for 12 to 24 hrs and currently in moist paper towel)

3 reg blueberry ( still soaking, due to VERY thick shell. May have to help them out )

2 cash crop autos ( still soaking due to very thick shell and old age )

Wish me luck !
Good Luck Brother!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
ZKITTLEZ. Very complex smell. I get fruit loops .and skunk . Its sweet n sour. the texture reminds me of sour diesel and the smell does to besides the fruit fruitloop part. This stuff is extremely sticky. Dumb the jar upside down and it all just sticks to the jar. Great stuff in every aspect
View attachment 78424
I have had a few like that. I started filling the jars about half full and laying them on their side. Rotate it like wine. I roll it around a bit to get the stuff loose and keep burbing it until they don't stick. Eventually they all get 'loose'.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I wish it went higher. It actually speaks right up to the 70 something inch mark.
Agreed - if you have room for the base of the tent, you usually have room for it all the way to the ceiling. But it would be good under stairs or rooms with low roof areas so you can jam it right against the wall. (like finished attics and such)

You could rig the exhaust outside though, and lights could draw all the way to the flat peak

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
This light is bright as fuuuck lol. My eyes hurt. Seriously, I plugged it in and with the reflective tent, it definitely made me all squinty. I'm confident I could run this thing alone, although the edges of the tent might not produce the 'densest'? Nuggets. Also the tent is good. Sturdy materials but I was in a rush and ripped it where the seam meets the zipper. Totally my fault, I know these tents fit snug, putting alot of tension on the zipper. I was eligible for a bo questions asked replacement, so I took it. Meaning, I gotta take this big ass tent down, repackage it and send it back for a new one. I almost wish I just kept it but for 200 bucks, I want my shit fully functional. It's not alot of money but enough to make me take the replacement. Especially knowing my heavy handedness is responsible.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Agreed - if you have room for the base of the tent, you usually have room for it all the way to the ceiling. But it would be good under stairs or rooms with low roof areas so you can jam it right against the wall. (like finished attics and such)

You could rig the exhaust outside though, and lights could draw all the way to the flat peak
I like that idea. Getting the light right under that flat peak. That could work and I'd get some big plants. This tent is huge compared to my 3x3. I could sleep in this thing. I lole being able to get IN and adjust the lights. The 3x3 is so cramped after a while

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
his light is bright as fuuuck lol. My eyes hurt. Seriously, I plugged it in and with the reflective tent, it definitely made me all squinty. I'm confident I could run this thing alone, although the edges of the tent might not produce the 'densest'? Nuggets.
For what it's worth, I have my lights at about the height you can get, it's skinny compared to my tent, but I keep the light at about the highest recommended height and everything seems to do fine. So I don't think the angle would effect it if you have it all the way to the top.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
But if that is grow area number two or more, that's a veg tent. 🤪 You don't need as much height.
Gonna be the main flower room in a perpetual :D . The 3x3 has now become the veg tent and the tiny one I have can be for seedlings/clones? . I'll be able to give the the youngins lots of humidity in there

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Got plants in there yet? :ROFLMAO:

I am doing the rotation thing and two flower areas is better so keep track of what you like and don't like about this one, you'll probably end up getting another at some point :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Also, having or a separate 18/6 seed area (can be rigged with whatever just to start beans in cups) allows you to flip the veg tent if needed without messing up the rotation. Matters more sexing regs than it does running fems.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Got plants in there yet? :ROFLMAO:

I am doing the rotation thing and two flower areas is better so keep track of what you like and don't like about this one, you'll probably end up getting another at some point :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Also, having or a separate 18/6 seed area (can be rigged with whatever just to start beans in cups) allows you to flip the veg tent if needed without messing up the rotation. Matters more sexing regs than it does running fems.
Not yet but I'm dying to fill her up. Just started a buttload of seeds. I dont veg super long . Considering the size of this tent I may pop a few gems because I did all regs. And 2 autoflowers that run pretty small

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Not yet but I'm dying to fill her up. Just started a buttload of seeds. I dont veg super long . Considering the size of this tent I may pop a few gems because I did all regs. And 2 autoflowers that run pretty small
It takes some flexibility with regs. Plant too many and you don't have room if they all pop female, or play it safe and then have an empty tent.
Having a spot in the veg tent for a few clones is good. Having a fem or auto is good too. I popped all male regs last drop, but had two fem testers, and some clones handy.

Culling clones is a lot easier than culling beans you intentionally planted.