The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Unfortunately I lost most of the clones. I had seriously stressed them and then dissapeared on them and they dried out. I have 3 surviving Zkittlez plants but one looks horrible. I've transplanted them and I'm going to let em veg for another 2 to 4 weeks, take a few cuts, and flip to flower. If the bad looking one doesnt turn around in a few days then I'll work with the 2 healthy ones and go from there.

In other news, I've soaked 2 REG FIRE OG and 2 REG GORILLA GLUE seeds from my fellow grower @Macncheesehaze ! Let's see what these babies can do. I'm sure we all know that glue is lethal. Might be one of those "cant go wrong with this " strains. And I've always heard good things about fire og. Here goes nothin. I know I've said it time n time again but the upgrades are comin soon lol

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
ZKITTLEZ. Very complex smell. I get fruit loops .and skunk . Its sweet n sour. the texture reminds me of sour diesel and the smell does to besides the fruit fruitloop part. This stuff is extremely sticky. Dumb the jar upside down and it all just sticks to the jar. Great stuff in every aspect
20201122_084623.jpg

Macncheesehaze

Unfortunately I lost most of the clones. I had seriously stressed them and then dissapeared on them and they dried out. I have 3 surviving Zkittlez plants but one looks horrible. I've transplanted them and I'm going to let em veg for another 2 to 4 weeks, take a few cuts, and flip to flower. If the bad looking one doesnt turn around in a few days then I'll work with the 2 healthy ones and go from there.

In other news, I've soaked 2 REG FIRE OG and 2 REG GORILLA GLUE seeds from my fellow grower @Macncheesehaze ! Let's see what these babies can do. I'm sure we all know that glue is lethal. Might be one of those "cant go wrong with this " strains. And I've always heard good things about fire og. Here goes nothin. I know I've said it time n time again but the upgrades are comin soon lol
This is the day I’ve been dreaming of haha! That glue is definitely a freak of nature. The one you’ve seen grow since a baby I pollenated it with that cherry diesel, I’ve also got a clone of it and have been stressing the hell out of it and haven’t had any nanners pop. It’s even turning purple!! I’m sooooo excited for you. Your gonna make those girls champions!!

Attachments

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
This is the day I’ve been dreaming of haha! That glue is definitely a freak of nature. The one you’ve seen grow since a baby I pollenated it with that cherry diesel, I’ve also got a clone of it and have been stressing the hell out of it and haven’t had any nanners pop. It’s even turning purple!! I’m sooooo excited for you. Your gonna make those girls champions!!
Cherry diesel X Gorilla glue? Sign me up!!!!!
I was secretly hoping you did that . And that glue is beautiful. The colors man. That shit is sexy! :love:👏. Super frost and I bet she stinks good

Macncheesehaze

Cherry diesel X Gorilla glue? Sign me up!!!!!
I was secretly hoping you did that . And that glue is beautiful. The colors man. That shit is sexy! :love:👏. Super frost and I bet she stinks good
Definitely stinks crazy. I can’t even smell anything else over it remotely. I had left all the larf to begin with for a hash pile but I had to clean a little bit out so the buds weren’t touching and I’m not ashamed to say I smoked that shit and it’s flames already. At first I felt bad that I didn’t put it to the side but then I thought, this is EXACTLY what I’m doing it for!

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Ok guys I was able to come across a way to make these upgrades happen with 600 bucks. So I got a 5x5 tent, a VIPARSPECTRA Pro Series P4000 LED light (400 true watts) Spectrum: 660nm,3000K,5000K and IR . Also got a bad ass self calibrating ph pen which is going to make life so much easier. I should have everything by tuesday and Ig I'm popping more seeds! . This Is awesome. I'm aware I'll need a bit more light and will throw in one of the old lights with it

Macncheesehaze

Yeah you should have no problem. Im happy for you. I know now that my set up is rolling and I’ll never run out is a huge stress reliever all in itself. It’ll all fall together for ya.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Yeah you should have no problem. Im happy for you. I know now that my set up is rolling and I’ll never run out is a huge stress reliever all in itself. It’ll all fall together for ya.
It is a relief knowing u have it and will continue to have it. My only problem. Is my works schedule. I'm literally working all day. 730 am to 930pm. Running a perpetual garden on top of that is like adding a 3rd job. I just know its gonna be really challenging but theres so much automated shit and pulse monitors to monitor ur frown from literally anywhere that I should be able to dial everything in without having to do so much in the garden

Macncheesehaze

It is a relief knowing u have it and will continue to have it. My only problem. Is my works schedule. I'm literally working all day. 730 am to 930pm. Running a perpetual garden on top of that is like adding a 3rd job. I just know its gonna be really challenging but theres so much automated shit and pulse monitors to monitor ur frown from literally anywhere that I should be able to dial everything in without having to do so much in the garden
Get the auto pots brooo you’ll never have to worry about watering again

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I’ll have to see how your VS works out. I’ve been looking into building a light but well will see.
I actually still use an older blurple model.even tho I know there are much better options, for the price,It's always gotten the job done and given me dense, dank, nuggets. This newer version supposedly is more efficient and has a high "umole? " rating or whatever. I'm not the lighting expert but if u got the funds, hell yea get a HLG scorpion diablo but if ur like me, on a budget, just know this shit works lol and were going to smoke well and maybe even have enough to help out a few friends along the way :D