The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I'm impressed and ever so slightly mesmerized by this art.

How bout' that Hyperzoom?

This has to be way more time consuming than u would think. Now I'm trying to figure out how the hell he did it. Did he take a bunch of macro pics and stitch them all together with top notch editing software or something?

Grow Harder

Super Active Member

This has to me way more time consuming than u would think. Now I'm trying to figure out how the hell he did it. Did he take a bunch of macro pics and stitch them all together with top notch editing software or something?

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Finally got an offer on an apartment. The landlord is allowing me to do a partial month for November as long as I have the deposit b4 the week is out. Looks like the clones wont have to compete for space after all BUT this also means I gotta cut down the plants sooner rather than later. Give n take. That's just life

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister

This has to me way more time consuming than u would think. Now I'm trying to figure out how the hell he did it. Did he take a bunch of macro pics and stitch them all together with top notch editing software or something?
It's a timelapse. The camera is probably on a rail system or is using an auto puller to change the zoom/focus, or both. You see that it changes lenses when it goes into the macro view, where once again it's just a bunch of stitched images to create a timelapse.

However he pulled it off, it is quite badass.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
The girls have been in darkness for almost 24 hours. Coco dry and chopping very soon. Moving in 5 days so I get to figure out the new setup and talk with @Opie1 about my lighting options for the new 5x5. I really want to grow out a 5x5 but lighting it with quality LEDs isnt exactly the cheapest thing but we'll see. I'm trying not to go the spiderfarmer route or "budget" LEDs if you will. Anyway I defoliated the shit out of the clones as they were beginning to hit the bushy side. The blue dream absolutely HATES me for it. I super cropped branches as well to keep the canopy low and it put waaay to much stress on the blue dream. The Zkittlez could give 2 shits and looks very happy. Lesson learned. Keep training and pruning to a minimum with the blue dream. They may not bounce back and 100% slowed growth. They'll need recovery time.NOTED

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
The blue dream is SOOO dense.. 10 O'clock tonight makes 48 hours for these girls in darkness. Is there any harm in just letting them sit in the pots and dry out like that? The coco is bone dry now. I like to let things dry out b4 chopping but never let them actually die and dry IN the pots.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Chopped the girls this morning.
1. They're done
2. I'm literally ALL out. Never fun
3. Picked up another job and moving in days. Needless to say, I'm very busy and I need these girls jarred by months end.

I'll be working two different jobs from 730 am to 930 pm m-f with some occasional early morning Saturdays.
I'll continue to grow they this, which will be challenging . I've never been afraid of a challenge so we wont quit.
Posts will be limited but I'll continue to update the journal as things pick up steam again. I'll also show u the blue dream and Zkittlez when they've dried

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I have so much space at the new place. I fear I'll only be able to afford budget leds to fill the space. It's ok tho . The grow will provide me with more than enough come harvest. Things are still a little backed up but I'm in the new place and the plants I chopped are on day 6 or 7 of hanging and close to dry. I can not wait until I'm caught up. Lots to look forward to in the garden

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I love the blue dream. Bothering strains are were perfectly leeched and have tons of flavor pre-cure. Plenty terps. Both good signs. The blue dream seems a bit over dry buy I wont know until I jar it with a hydrometer. Zkittles is a little when and just complete sticky. Like annoyingly sticky lol. its hard to even spread out in a blunt. May need a bit more time to air out but it seems to just be the way it is. Grabbing the clones today. Half of em died. Here's to hoping the other survived my absence during the week. Between working all day and being at the new place I haven't had the time. Fingers crossed because I want to grow these again . One blue dream left and I pray it survived. Lovin this pheno. So much so that I might make 8 clones from the surviving one and do a full run of it