The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
It takes some flexibility with regs. Plant too many and you don't have room if they all pop female, or play it safe and then have an empty tent.
Having a spot in the veg tent for a few clones is good. Having a fem or auto is good too. I popped all male regs last drop, but had two fem testers, and some clones handy.

Culling clones is a lot easier than culling beans you intentionally planted.
Definitely gonna take a few "just in case cuts". For some Zkittlez clones begging now and I'll probably take from those since I have so many regs going lol also y I threw the autos in. Never put all ur eggs in the reg basket!

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Af far as the tent, they're already shipping it. Instead of taking it down in just gonna replace the tent portion and not the "frame". This is way less work. this way all I have to do is take it off, put it in the box and pop the new one on

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Also, everythingvhas tap roots besides one or two of the blueberry and one of the old autos. Gonna give em a bit more time. so far, black widow, fire of and gorilla glue are in the coco,getting ready to grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
So we've only got two seeds left to hit the Coco. That is one of the blueberry and one of the cash crop autos. Everything else has cracked open and is in Coco

Opie1

Master Grower
I thought those cash crop autos sounded familiar!!
Hey guys, just thought I’d let ya know. The Cash Crop autos that I kept ended up somehow going bad. I tried to sprout a few and got nothing, so I started cracking a few open, and every seed was black inside. It had to have been how I had stored them because another guy got like 100% germ (but that was like a month after I made them). I put mine in an air tight bottle (maybe they needed air?).
Anyhow I hope you have better luck with them than I did. They were great looking beans, but the ones I kept went bad somehow.

Macncheesehaze

Hey guys, just thought I’d let ya know. The Cash Crop autos that I kept ended up somehow going bad. I tried to sprout a few and got nothing, so I started cracking a few open, and every seed was black inside. It had to have been how I had stored them because another guy got like 100% germ (but that was like a month after I made them). I put mine in an air tight bottle (maybe they needed air?).
Anyhow I hope you have better luck with them than I did. They were great looking beans, but the ones I kept went bad somehow.
I have 2, I’m gonna try to pop one and reverse it and pollenate the other. Wish me luck!

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Yea your right on the black. The taproot is also black but it still cracked and popped it out so maybe its viable? I guess we'll see