The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I had success a while back with one. 2 or 3 years ago now BUT at the time some did sprout and some did nada. I'll probably try growing the rest of the seeds I have when the opportunity presents itself. See what's good and let them live

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Got 6 sprouts.
Waitin on 3 to break "soil"
Waitin on 2 to gimme some tap root20201126_100257.jpg
I did have to physically crack the blueberry seeds with my fingers. And the cash crop. The blueberry seeds are HUMONGOUS and thick. Never seen cannabis seeds that big n round.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I put on my scrubs and did a little surgery. I have a pic but it's hard to see. First, the cash crop auto. I very carefully removed the shell completely. I managed to avoid damaging the specimen inside. Seems there is a viable seedling in there. The pointed taprood itself has a dark green/blackish "sheath" thing over it. The blueberry had this as well but worse. I suspect this is something that occurred from very mature or very or overly ripe seeds. So the blueberry would've never made it through that big ass shell resembling juggernauts helmet. So I helped her out and performed another outer shell removal surgery and this one had the green sheath thing around the whole damn seedling inside it was thick and looked like tiny cabbage. Anyway, I hope this helps them more than it shocks them but given some time and TLC, I believe the surgery may have saved them from literally suffocating in their own sturdy shells.
Here's the pic. U gotta zoom all the way in on the little white part to see the green thing on the taproot directly beneath it20201126_161429.jpg20201126_161454.jpg

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Yup, the other one was completely black. Almost like it went bad. The other one was different. Taproot covered by something not rotted out or something as this one seems to be. But hey, I got one atleast

Macncheesehaze

Grew The gsc a while back and everyone just adored the stuff. Frosty stuff, potent, bag appeal for days.
I’ve wanted to try the gsc. I heard it grows really well. You had that on your RIU thread right? Speaking of growing really well, I gotta send you a pic of the mango skunk you sent me I got flowering. She’s getting frosty as hell early and is starting to stink enough the glue doesn’t drown her out.

Streetpro09

Tester
Yup the blue dream and GSC. the c99 came from @Opie1 . I dont remember if this particular one is from Grimm himself ( THE originator of c99 ) but I remember talking about it with opie. I just cant remember if these are those if ya get what I mean
Nice. My first grow was Bubblelicious from them. It came out good and was a heavy yeilder. Kinda wish I still had it around.