The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
You might be spoiled, i have to smoke dispensary weed :)
You (we) are in for a treat, ever smoked any of her parent strains? Fire OG was great, as was Durban poison and GSC.
I have enjoyed all of her parent strains! The dispensaries in Missouri and Illinois are pricey! Luckily I still have some motor punch from last harvest and a few out of state sources to get me through. I will say the quality is better in Illinois then we’re I’m at in Missouri. The fucking tax my god!!!

Awesome tool there!

DIY humidor/dry box is a great topic
Thread created (y)
So it seems a lot of us run into issues once it comes time to cure our medicine. Especially in the summertime when temps are in the 90's or >. This thread is for sharing ideas on how to make a DIY cure box that will provide a perfect cure and environment every time that it is used. I think it would be best for us to create a cheap budget friendly version and a not so cheap version. The basic premises is to use a chest freezer and make it a collar like home brewers do when making keezers
and then rig a temp and humidity controller outside of our box. The big challenge it seems is once the air inside our cure box goes over 62% RH we then need to exhaust that air and replace it with air that is 60% RH and 60F. This brings dew point into play and that needs to be considered and ultimately overcome as well.

Cheap
View attachment 96313

Dalton

Nobody
same so usually 8wks for most of the plants I have ran, Hence pulling at 10wks first 2 where them getting ready(and if you go back mine were palm trees. These girls really shine if I didn't have my hiccups... who knows but the beans are great my next run is ready (cowboy cookies, cookie breath, and sticky icky) in about a week

Attachments

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
same so usually 8wks for most of the plants I have ran, Hence pulling at 10wks first 2 where them getting ready(and if you go back mine were palm trees. These girls really shine if I didn't have my hiccups... who knows but the beans are great my next run is ready (cowboy cookies, cookie breath, and sticky icky) in about a week
Hell yeah bro not knocking your bounce back at all. Not one bit. Good job man! Was just curious on how others time their stuff. Probably gonna take a week or two off after this grow and do a minor reset of things. Gonna run some Green Point regs next run. Ain’t decided on which ones yet. Cookie Crunch, Texas Chem, or Copper Chem🤔

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Couple pics of the girls on this blistering Saturday. I grow in an old barn, so it’s hard to keep cool. Still, I can’t wait to smoke the fuck out of these ladies! Should be chopping the oldest contest plant in about a week. I can see the finish line!

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
E495B3B1-77CD-45E9-BEB2-6BE1E8322A04.png
This pic is when they were finally healthy enough to take a picture after I almost killed them. I wished I woulda took a pic when they were at their worst. I couldn’t because they were so damaged. This was May 24th. Think they vegged for another week or so, but now they completely fill up a 5x5 table. So glad I didnt just kill them, because I really thought about it for a second