The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Started trimming up the faster pheno I had. Kinda purplish blue here n there.. pretty mellow on the smell kinda citrus minty maybe…naw not anymore really nice almost grape smell coming through along with notes of citrus mint and classic kush….. now grind some and add all that to almost a jagermeister smell…. Smokes pretty decent not quite dry n needs to cure for a more in depth report. But the high caught me off guard started behind the eyes kinda cerebral then it got interestingly intense and took over my whole face thought hmmm 🤔 nice Sativa buzz and a shorter flower time. And then the indica just crept in slowly down my body from my head. And I stopped trimming and typed this ridiculous post. Lol all because now I don’t feel like trimming and I’m high as fuck smh 😝 E00AABE9-DEFC-4684-8ACE-0708EC19BDC3.jpegEAB5BE51-FB2D-4FEF-8353-9050C3430277.jpeg0E819296-3AB6-481C-B73D-F45D6E593F4A.jpeg

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
I chopped the 1 plant I was hoping would finish in time, the others will be this weekend or next. Still gonna post pics of those ladies. Is the contest over? I saw slowdraw won the forum comp, but wasn’t there supposed to be a YouTube winner as well? Might have misunderstood what the rules were. Either way I’m out, but was curious who won the YouTube one?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I chopped the 1 plant I was hoping would finish in time, the others will be this weekend or next. Still gonna post pics of those ladies. Is the contest over? I saw slowdraw won the forum comp, but wasn’t there supposed to be a YouTube winner as well? Might have misunderstood what the rules were. Either way I’m out, but was curious who won the YouTube one?
This contest stated almost a month later than the forum competition so it may be a bit before @Heisenbeans announces a winner for this one.

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Gonna wait as long as I can to post pics to the contest page. Very happy with how these ladies turned out. Got close to 4 ounces off the 1 plant that got put into flower about 2 weeks before these girls. Taste and potency test happening tonight! Y’all are some excellent growers and it was an honor to participate in this contest with everyone. For sure it upped my game and made me better than I was before we started this. Hopefully we can do this again!