The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

Day 22 and I just got done topping both A & B with H.A.F.'s "Shy FIM" technique. Not really sure what dry scars really look like but my girls will certainly not be having none of that shit because that sounds ugly!
AD X AC A D22.jpg
AD X AC B D22.jpg
M and her net pot appear to be having be having some kind of an argument this morn on where some her leaves should go and it looks like the net pot is currently winning but I don't think it's going to be that way for too much longer.
AD X AC M D22.jpg

aaroncollins275

Organic Grow Man
Well been busy with my other grows but these ladys stilling coming along strong just waiting for the two smaller ones to get a boost you can tell since I done a tea that there growing alil more gonna top the other two before to long......

Attachments

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Well things are back on track. Guess I picked a shitty time to start a new job lol. But anyways here they be y’all.... yes I know my light is off. I manually turn it off 2 min before the timer goes off for photo purposes. Yes the three in the middle row are not the best looking, the middle right is the runt, dead center is the one that apparently didn’t like the foliage feed I gave them and left middle is the oddity and what I will forever refer to as French Fries (the crinkle cut)

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Not really sure what dry scars really look like
Think rough dry and cracked, like grandma's elbows. Really prone to splitting or breaking. Since you are cutting 2 leaves, a stem, and some sprouts there's a lot of little openings, but no big open wound. And if there is, as it shrivels and dies it will just fall off like leaf stem. Sometimes they don't die all the way to the stem and just have a shrivelled top part.

Think rough dry and cracked, like grandma's elbows. Really prone to splitting or breaking. Since you are cutting 2 leaves, a stem, and some sprouts there's a lot of little openings, but no big open wound. And if there is, as it shrivels and dies it will just fall off like leaf stem. Sometimes they don't die all the way to the stem and just have a shrivelled top part.
Oh god damn...
DNW.png

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

Not Given

Has chucked
I have Parkinson's and Lewy body dementia. It causes uncontrollable head and hand tremors. I've had it for over 15 years and the symptoms are just slowly getting worse.
But one puff off a good joint and no tremors for 24 hours, I don't even have to get high, just 1 puff.
I live in a undisclosed medical state...
So...

DSCF3729[1].JPG

Apr 1 I soaked the littlest seed in the package.

Morn all... D25
M is out her net pot but her solar panels got a bit dinged up in that process... I just got done cleaning her up and back filling her with hydroton.
AD X AC M D25.jpg
A and B have responded well to being topped and have grown into the walls of the veg tent in celebration. I am going to move them to the low garden soon and get them under some more light which I know they are wanting.
AD X AC A D25.jpg
AD X AC B D25.jpg
Hope everybody has a nice and chillaxing Sunday and man is pretty outside today!
AD X AC M D25.jpgAD X AC A D25.jpgAD X AC B D25.jpgAD X AC A & B D25.jpg

Last edited: