The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

Firebeans

Last pic of AD X AC A, B, and M in the low garden and these girls are totally tripping me out right now as it is raining balls outside and their leaves are turning upside down like maple trees do right before it rains. lol I bet these things would do AMAZING outside.
View attachment 89881
Nice observation. I’d say your plants look the best so far, well done!

Nice observation. I’d say your plants look the best so far, well done!
I am sure several others would have something to say about that but...
Thx Man.gif
I just hope i can keep pace now that the training wheels are about to come off and everybody starts flipping their girls to flower soon. I am not quite sure my paltry 315W light is going to be enough but they sure seem just fine under 500 ppf so far.

Mr. Greenz

View attachment 89920
View attachment 89921
View attachment 89922
View attachment 89920View attachment 89921View attachment 89922
Lights on for AD X AC A,B, & M in the 3 X 3 now under a TSW2000(315W) and I can totally see they all just grabbed 3rd gear. I am super fucking excited to see what these girls do once they go to flower because I am totally getting the feeling
DWC is so fast compared to soil lmao I should have busted out my DWC equipment lmao oh well, maybe next time! You are killing it Zaphod! 😁 (y)

DWC is so fast compared to soil lmao I should have busted out my DWC equipment lmao oh well, maybe next time! You are killing it Zaphod! 😁 (y)
Awe thanks man and Careful Mr. G, you start talking about soil around here you might ruffle some feathers lol. After seeing how my girls are responding under the stronger light I have decided to abandon my 12/1 light schedule and just roll with 16/8 until the flip. Ima put my foot in the gas a bit and bump their daily dli into the 40's and see if I can make a LubdaNugs girl show up in my tent cuz god damn do his girls look good!
AD X AC A,B,M D29.jpg
Really fun watching everybody's girls starting to take hold.

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 89920
View attachment 89921
View attachment 89922
View attachment 89920View attachment 89921View attachment 89922
Lights on for AD X AC A,B, & M in the 3 X 3 now under a TSW2000(315W) and I can totally see they all just grabbed 3rd gear. I am super fucking excited to see what these girls do once they go to flower because I am totally getting the feeling
We got hydro over here in the "you tube" section!
The forum "Soilers" better keep an eye on you. lol
Looks great man!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Man me too! His plants make want to try soil growing but I just can't bring myself to fill some massive fabric pot full of earth that a sizeable family of bats shit all over and then dump molasse and earthworm castings all over it for good measure. My pest management game just isn't strong enough. lol
Soil. Ever compared the hydroponic tomatoes at the store to the ones grown at home? Plants were meant to grow in dirt.

Soil. Ever compared the hydroponic tomatoes at the store to the ones grown at home? Plants were meant to grow in dirt.
Tomatoes I have grown in dirt taste WAAAAaaaay better than tomatoes I have grown in hydro. BUT hydro grown tomatoes look fucking perfect and yield way more. Kinda of a catch 22 scenario imho I guess it's all about what boxes you want to check.

Last edited: