The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Morn Day 44... All my girls are cleaned up, leveled up, cuts taken(2 off A), and 1 day away from flip.
View attachment 91253
Damn those are some broomstick stems bro!! They look ready for lift off! The growth after switching to flower has done nothing but impress me, never seen anything like it, not that out of control sativas stretch but even across all the whole plant

Alpha Omega

A lil embarrassment for sure but I lean on the fact i was over two weeks behind. Post office held on to it never knew why. then I lost the first two seeds to gnats I think. Plus I testing new feeds like the Myco+ root booster... jury still out. Then the wife all of a sudden wants a divorce due to her actions. Heaping load dude.

Damn those are some broomstick stems bro!! They look ready for lift off! The growth after switching to flower has done nothing but impress me, never seen anything like it, not that out of control sativas stretch but even across all the whole plant
They really do and I can't wait to see what 5th gear looks like. I am just hoping I don't end up with some 37" > sasquatch that kushash or nugz is working with. lol
webicon_400x400.png RAAAAAR.gif

Last edited:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
A lil embarrassment for sure but I lean on the fact i was over two weeks behind. Post office held on to it never knew why. then I lost the first two seeds to gnats I think. Plus I testing new feeds like the Myco+ root booster... jury still out. Then the wife all of a sudden wants a divorce due to her actions. Heaping load dude.
Wow bro! Your plate is full, the last statement can ruin a fella! Women seem to think they can live by a different set of standards, put all that stress energy into you plants! It sure helped me thru the shit.....

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The first pack of seeds @Heisenbeans sent me still hasn't arrived. My guess is someone from the Nashville USPO is growing them.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Then the wife all of a sudden wants a divorce due to her actions.
Sorry to hear that, but I've been there. My ex blind sided me one night asking for a divorce. We went to counseling & the counselor pulled me aside one night and said "I don't know what is going on, but don't waste your time with this, she is dead set on a divorce and I have no idea why." Come to find out, she had been cheating on me, and got knocked up.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Sorry to hear

JTJT420

It always blows my mind when I see how many people just vanish from these competitions without saying anything. I don't know if it's just because shit comes up, or they are embarrassed by how their plants look compared to others, but you would think they would at least chime in to say they had to drop out and give an explanation why.
I feel that 100% I’m hella embarrassed of my plants so far I’ve had so many issues in this grow and my plants look like shit but I’m still providing updates here and there and asking for advice and even though I won’t be able to flip to flower for like 2-3 weeks until my plants hopefully recover, I’m not dropping out of the competition or giving up yet. I’m also Learning a lot from you guys so it’s worth the embarrassment.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I feel that 100% I’m hella embarrassed of my plants so far I’ve had so many issues in this grow and my plants look like shit but I’m still providing updates here and there and asking for advice and even though I won’t be able to flip to flower for like 2-3 weeks until my plants hopefully recover, I’m not dropping out of the competition or giving up yet. I’m also Learning a lot from you guys so it’s worth the embarrassment.
That’s the spirit!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
We all make mistakes. I had to start a week later than everyone else in the other competition, and I set my plants back even more by over watering them, but I'm still posting pictures every week. People need to just get over themselves and they will learn a lot more that way.

Couple days since I trimmed em up. Guess I didn’t leave room for the drainage tray lol. They really shot up through the net. Well some of them. Guess I’ll have to be careful when I raise it again! Good problems to have I guess
View attachment 91274View attachment 91275
Salute GrowsomethingBill, I can't tell for sure which out of your 8 girls are the most through your net but it looks like #6 and #4. You might consider(just a suggestion) swapping those 2 with #7 and #8 seeing they would be the best 2 plants to fill the space of 3 seeing you culled the runt. Looking good already though and man I can't wait to see your tent in 6 weeks lol!

GSB Scrog 8 plants.jpg

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Salute GrowsomethingBill, I can't tell for sure which out of your 8 girls are the most through your net but it looks like #6 and #4. You might consider(just a suggestion) swapping those 2 with #7 and #8 seeing they would be the best 2 plants to fill the space of 3 seeing you culled the runt. Looking good already though and man I can't wait to see your tent in 6 weeks lol!

View attachment 91281
I was pondering moving a few around once I get my drainage tray. But I do appreciate the input from you my dude. I wish my back allowed me to do more dwc like you I miss it!

I was pondering moving a few around once I get my drainage tray. But I do appreciate the input from you my dude. I wish my back allowed me to do more dwc like you I miss it!
That is one of the negatives of dwc for sure as "Stop Think and Lift" better still be part of your lexicon... I filled deep blue up like a dumb ass a couple of feet outside the tent and I don't think I have yelled the word MOTHERFUCKER that loud in quite awhile when I moved into the tent lol.
MFD.jpg