The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
3 weeks to go on the deadline.
I'm gonna be close.....
Man these girls are showing some nice color here towards the end.
Chop day's right around the corner.
My Samsung is putting out better pics than my camera.
Thought I'd throw up a black background, I like it.

View attachment 93596View attachment 93597View attachment 93598

I wonder what the buzz is gonna be like with this cross?View attachment 93607
I cant speak for AC. But a dub is very narcotic and uplifting. I don't know what a real sativa is. But it sounds like one! Ive got s1s going rifht next to em, so if I tag em properly I'll be able to tell my mom leaners and dad leaners.
Maybe do a bx with my favorite AC x A.D.? As long as heisen doesnt mind. I would only give em to friends.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm gonna be close.....
I cant speak for AC. But a dub is very narcotic and uplifting. I don't know what a real sativa is. But it sounds like one! Ive got s1s going rifht next to em, so if I tag em properly I'll be able to tell my mom leaners and dad leaners.
Maybe do a bx with my favorite AC x A.D.? As long as heisen doesnt mind. I would only give em to friends.
Thx for that man, I'll be pulling for Adub leaners.
I think I'll reveg both of mine, throw em in my little greenhouse and take some cuttings.
When lumber prices come down a bit, gonna build another out building. Then I'll be able to get another tent or 2.
Start taking cuttings, maybe spread a little pollen around and search for my favorite buzz.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Heisenbeans is the actual finish date for his comp? For the folks on the forum that started on time. Asking for a friend.
It could either be midnight on the 29th, or the 30th depending on how you count from the 3/24 start date. Or the 3/22-3/23 date people actually started dropping :ROFLMAO:

We started on a Wednesday so finishing midnight on a Tuesday would be the "precise" thing - but we're growing weeds, and it's his contest LOL