The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I personally like to see pics with natural lighting. All of this flash the frost is enhanced and looks cool " I'm guilty" as well.
Lighting and white balance are the key for me to get good shots. But that is so hit and miss at times to find, I struggle to get that right shot.
Last ones I posted here were from my Samsung phone, go figure.

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
I personally like to see pics with natural lighting. All of this flash the frost is enhanced and looks cool " I'm guilty" as well.
Lighting and white balance are the key for me to get good shots. But that is so hit and miss at times to find, I struggle to get that right shot.
I'll try some pics without the flash next time I take bud shots. I can't take pics without the flash without them being blurry from shaky hands. If I set up the tripod on a table I should be able to get some clear pics of a few colas.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I'll try some pics without the flash next time I take bud shots. I can't take pics without the flash without them being blurry from shaky hands. If I set up the tripod on a table I should be able to get some clear pics of a few colas.
I'm right there with you brutha, I'm in the same boat. I delete 90% of my photos cause they're fucked up.
Need a good brace or tripod for the best ones. I've had my Nikon 5000 for 10 years and still haven't got it figured out.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I like to use something in the pic that is a known shade/color/tint etc. then I dial the colors in to that. Crop it after if you want to take the lighter, support stake, or whatever "normal" color thing that you use. The silver tent fabric works too.

With the QB's I find the only adjustment that is really needed is the "warmth" dialed back and it takes out that yellow. I don't like to play with stuff beyond that.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Sounds like they just hadn't reached sexual maturity before you flipped them. Mine are on day 47 from when they sprouted and they aren't sexually mature yet...but I also over watered them and set them back some.
I’ve noticed that in my experience forcing a plant to flower before maturity you end up with a bit of an extended pre flower time some what. I made the flip May 1st. Took maybe 15-20 days before full on flowering took off. Some showed sex quicker than the next. Hell the Sativa leaners may even be a bit slower. At least that’s the case for me. Best of luck to y’all😎

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Been a shitshow here. Starting to show sex like they are setting buds but I'm as lost as to where everything is with the timer acting all fucky etc. Either they will blow up or stay little and stack from here. No haircut. Cant even give them space for a little longer. I'll do it then. Good airflow etc so I ain't sweating it. Miss one dose of mag and they will tell you about it.
Screenshot_20210606-231404_Gallery.jpg

F series

Insanely Active Member
Update.

Lights out plus x2 cuts of each

View attachment 93300View attachment 93301
Update.

Plants are now on a 12/12 schedule. My medium mix is hot, been doing water only since transplant.

Im throwing a bottle of ice in the cloner every night, just to be safe.

Water hasn't been too hot, but I'll just be safe. If i fuck it up, fuck it. I'll have to pony up if these plants turn heads.

Clones didn't get light since I put them there, oops. Lmao.
So now I've got a little light there 😄

Haven't decided if in going to remove the tops on the 2 taller plants, to keep things a little even, or at least not drastic.

Screenshot_20210607-015002.pngScreenshot_20210607-015006.png

printer

Super Active Member
Look at what showed up in my mailbox this morning :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 93488
See, that is why they took so long. The post office had guys repeatedly weighing it saying, "I didn't get 6 ounces when I weighed it, maybe you should try it." "I don't know man, I think there is something funny here. I'm not touching the envelope. What if it is a trick?"