The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Mine may be ready on time. They have a very light-beer brown to the pistils that is not as noticable. But they are starting to tighten up. Frosty rails close to the flowers, but no covered fans like on the other pheno(s)
IMG_4594.JPG
Nice density all the way down
IMG_4600.JPGIMG_4604.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Growing strains that fade is new to me.
Is the fade in the hands of the grower or is it the genetics that have some plants like @J.James plant #4 so dark already compared to mine?
One of mine is just starting to darken.
View attachment 93699
I think it's in the plants, but the grow style can bring it out as much as the temps. Cooler temps help, but it can't just be that.

F series

Insanely Active Member
Update.
This is a very noticeable 1 day update too.

About to defol!
View attachment 93683View attachment 93684
Update. Didn't defol as agressively as I normally do. I remembered my soil is hot right now

Please help, I'm not sure whether I should top, supercrop(never tried before 😄), or just leave them alone. Plants are on day 3 of 12/12
IMG_20210611_120246.png
I want to make the 2 taller plants the same height if my 2 shorter plants (marked in white)
If you don't want to reply to this thread please DM/PM me!

IMG_20210611_120249.pngScreenshot-062810.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Update. Didn't defol as agressively as I normally do. I remembered my soil is hot right now

Please help, I'm not sure whether I should top, supercrop(never tried before 😄), or just leave them alone. Plants are on day 3 of 12/12
View attachment 93715
I want to make the 2 taller plants the same height if my 2 shorter plants (marked in white)

View attachment 93716View attachment 93717
How much room do you have to raise the lights? If they are already close to as high as they will go, then you might be early enough in flower to top them, otherwise I'd supercrop them. They grow quite a bit during the first 2-3 weeks of flower.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

View attachment 93715

View attachment 93716View attachment 93717
I NEVER top in Flower. Ever.
Its a trauma/stall in growth.
Just my .02
When in flower, let it ride...
I'm just hitting my stride on my plants.
It might be just in time for a quality jpeg