The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Streetpro09

Tester

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
What's up with the plugs inside of the cloner? I can't say as I've ever seen that before.
LOL! Someone asked me the last time I posted a picture. This is the first time I tried it and I really just did it to see if it would be better or worse than no plugs. The ones with plugs seemed to root at about the same rate but they were a pain in the ass to remove from the top. I had to remove the holder and then pull the clones out the bottom. Definitely won't bother with it again.

Streetpro09

Tester
LOL! Someone asked me the last time I posted a picture. This is the first time I tried it and I really just did it to see if it would be better or worse than no plugs. The ones with plugs seemed to root at about the same rate but they were a pain in the ass to remove from the top. I had to remove the holder and then pull the clones out the bottom. Definitely won't bother with it again.
You had me thinking there might be a better way for a min. Looked like a different kinda idea. Glad to hear that i shouldn't try it. 🙂

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
I personally like to see pics with natural lighting. All of this flash the frost is enhanced and looks cool " I'm guilty" as well.
Lighting and white balance are the key for me to get good shots. But that is so hit and miss at times to find, I struggle to get that right shot.
Last ones I posted here were from my Samsung phone, go figure.
Me too, the night time with flash is neat everyone and a while but I like el natural better. Im still taking pics with a Samsung note 9. Ride this bitch till the wheels fall off....which may be pretty soon lol.

F series

Insanely Active Member
Update.

Plants are now on a 12/12 schedule. My medium mix is hot, been doing water only since transplant.

Im throwing a bottle of ice in the cloner every night, just to be safe.

Water hasn't been too hot, but I'll just be safe. If i fuck it up, fuck it. I'll have to pony up if these plants turn heads.

Clones didn't get light since I put them there, oops. Lmao.
So now I've got a little light there 😄

Haven't decided if in going to remove the tops on the 2 taller plants, to keep things a little even, or at least not drastic.

View attachment 93415View attachment 93416
Update
Just one day looks more full

Screenshot_20210608-123628.pngScreenshot_20210608-123634.pngScreenshot_20210608-123639.png

F series

Insanely Active Member
See, that is why they took so long. The post office had guys repeatedly weighing it saying, "I didn't get 6 ounces when I weighed it, maybe you should try it." "I don't know man, I think there is something funny here. I'm not touching the envelope. What if it is a trick?"
I saw that too lmao wtf

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210608-224503_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210608-224441_Gallery.jpg
Was able to make some space today. Didnt have time to do the training and pruning. Poor girls I've abused these bitches so bad but they keep taking it. Gonna give them some special love the next few days. 5 little bushes are the comp plants. Rest are misc clones. Some good some great. All mixed and unlabeled but I'll know who's who.

Opie1

Master Grower
What's up with the plugs inside of the cloner? I can't say as I've ever seen that before.
I was wondering the same thing.

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
What is more important in a bud picture. Fat calyxes or frosty leaves?
My preference is fat calyxes.
What are your preferences @Heisenbeans?
If we grow 7 plants can we show 7 bud pics for the finally or do we have to choose our favorite bud pic?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
What is more important in a bud picture. Fat calyxes or frosty leaves?
My preference is fat calyxes.
What are your preferences @Heisenbeans?
If we grow 7 plants can we show 7 bud pics for the finally or do we have to choose our favorite bud pic?
Nice structure and plant health are number 1, clear pics , Nice detail, good frost is a plus but I think color fades and health are most important.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin