The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

F series

Insanely Active Member
How much room do you have to raise the lights? If they are already close to as high as they will go, then you might be early enough in flower to top them, otherwise I'd supercrop them. They grow quite a bit during the first 2-3 weeks of flower.
I can pull and do plan on raising lights as needed, but I just want even canopy so all plants get the best of the lights.

I have about 18 inches usable free space above.

I'ma give supercropping a go, cuz I've never done it and IDC. I'm basically out of the competition cuz my plants are so far behind.

Also I don't see how topping in flower can cuz that much trauma, basically the same thing as lollipop and defoliating

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'ma give supercropping a go, cuz I've never done it and IDC. I'm basically out of the competition cuz my plants are so far behind.
If you have some flexible bandage tape, find the internode where you want to bend it and wrap it with a few rounds of tape first. If it breaks open it's not an issue, but it acts like a pipe-bender to keep it from happening. And if you squeeze an inch or so above and below the initial pinch before you tip it over it is less likely to break.

I think I'll just have to step in here and take my winning packs right now. Sure you guys have some very nice and frosty babes. Real lookers too. But all you guys have old news already. Your girls tits are saggy and their asses gettin' fat.

Now my girl.....................man she's a looker. Still young and soft with those sweet supple upward pointing tits that just beg to be suckled on. An ass that's still smooth with no wrinkles and legs that go on forever. AND....she still got many good days left on her.

So, while you guys are ready to chop chop, I'm still enjoying this delicious young thing. Time for me to go back in the tent to take more newds with my babe :devilish:

DSCN0813.JPG

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210612-063630_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210612-063616_Gallery.jpg
Well my special love turned into more abuse. If these girls had legs they woulda left my ass by now lol. Water heater broke. Fucking mess when I got home from work. Literally was going to change it next month. Missed a watering or 2 etc. They grew alot more on me this blur of a couple weeks than I thought once I opened them up a bit. I'll wait till I know the stretch is done and clean them.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The way I do it, which helps prevent the stem from splitting, is to grab the stem where you want the bend with your thumb and index finger. Then slowly squeeze the stem while rubbing your thumb and finger back and forth while slowly pushing it over your finger with your thumb. This breaks up the tissue inside the stem which lets the stem link like a hose without splitting.

Also I don't see how topping in flower can cuz that much trauma, basically the same thing as lollipop and defoliating
It isn’t as much of a big deal as some growers act like it is as long as you do it early in flower. I’ve done it in the first week of flower before to help slow down the stretch in plants I knew were going to get huge.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Update. Didn't defol as agressively as I normally do. I remembered my soil is hot right now

Please help, I'm not sure whether I should top, supercrop(never tried before 😄), or just leave them alone. Plants are on day 3 of 12/12
View attachment 93715
I want to make the 2 taller plants the same height if my 2 shorter plants (marked in white)
If you don't want to reply to this thread please DM/PM me!

View attachment 93716View attachment 93717
I wouldnt do anything till the stretch is done unless you have to. Topping in flower is way different than lolipopping. Taking a top vs a shitty lower branch are 2 different things completely. less damage from smaller stems. no auxin change etc. Less damage to yield. I would supercrop. Breaking the stem seems to really improve flow sometimes later down the road.