The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210421-152231_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210421-152211_Gallery.jpg
Growth is moving now I'm back to using the megacrop. Comp fever.... wanted to try to use a single line the whole run but fuck that noise I wont even have enough bloom anyway. Thank God I tried samples cause 50 dollars worth at their price couldn't even get me through transition.
Anyway back to the plants. Little guys are getting their true leaves and should be ok once they come in. Will b given their chance next run. Other girls looking better. A bit light but that's ok. Should have been foliar feeding this whole time but I been a busy hoe. Roots are showing at the bottom finally and now so anyday they will be blowing up. I knew they would be slower in the 1 gallon but they could have done better. Now the roots are here we will see if my theory/expectations proves good results.
Lessons learned. Domt change things up in a comp(duh). Optimal growth is all you can expect and you cant rush it or it will be less than optimal. Stick to your plan and plan for your time allowance.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Shit I missed the bti treatment. My growth is a little irregular want to make sure I dont have any munchers. I'm just gonna chalk it up to poor feeding etc for now. Way to early to start chasing my tail.
They will get fed everyday now that their roots have touched the bottom and will be spreading out. Still deciding on if this is their final home. Most likely will b.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The one still in veg is finally building up steam, but since I know dick about strains I'm gonna say that I have the MAC. Why not...
IMG_3690 (2).JPG
Day 2 of 12/12 - no pistils yet... :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3685.JPG
I have to look at more pics because they all look the same to me, but I have real deep 'rough cut (4 teeth per inch LOL) saw-tooth" serrations.
Everyone else may as well - just haven't paid attention. Not on my other one though.
IMG_3684.JPG

printer

Super Active Member
Still hanging in there, the two in the right front are the Heisenbean seeds, left to them is my pollen chuck, back four Dubgum and a CBD clone that I managed to salvage.

If I put the 'H' seeds in the coco originally they would be larger than the others as they were planted first. Not a concern, I am glad they look like they will pull through and I'll be able to see what they turn out like. The other seedling looks like it will not make it, haven't tossed it yet. Finish date, not a concern, I am out of the running I will give them as long as they need to show what they got.

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Still hanging in there, the two in the right front are the Heisenbean seeds, left to them is my pollen chuck, back four Dubgum and a CBD clone that I managed to salvage.

If I put the 'H' seeds in the coco originally they would be larger than the others as they were planted first. Not a concern, I am glad they look like they will pull through and I'll be able to see what they turn out like. The other seedling looks like it will not make it, haven't tossed it yet. Finish date, not a concern, I am out of the running I will give them as long as they need to show what they got.
You could switch teams and come play on the YouTube guys side. Think ours are about the same size

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
The one still in veg is finally building up steam, but since I know dick about strains I'm gonna say that I have the MAC. Why not...
View attachment 89264
Day 2 of 12/12 - no pistils yet... :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 89263
I have to look at more pics because they all look the same to me, but I have real deep 'rough cut (4 teeth per inch LOL) saw-tooth" serrations.
Everyone else may as well - just haven't paid attention. Not on my other one though.
View attachment 89262
I have the MAC! lol
Mine are totally different than everyone else.
Mine doesn't look like lettuce. Hahaha!