The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

420 should be a national holiday.
Hey guys, I'm in this too by sheer miracle. I can tell already I don't stand a chance.
I had dabbled with a small grow and popped some Mexican bag seeds I had and they came out ok so I decided to search the net for seeds. I found them but way too expensive for me and my fixed income.
then I popped into youtube and seen I could get a free pack of seeds just for signing up for a contest.
I was so excited I transposed the numbers in my address when I signed up. BUT I just happened to notice the mailman on the day of delivery and got the package.
I didn't even look at the rules till April 1, so I soaked one right away...

I got a baby Sour dub x Alien OG growing here?
DAYUM.... So in your case if I got this correct(high as balls atm) your mailman is actually a helpful type of guy and not somebody most people want to badly fart and then have a stiff breeze blow it in their general direction. +1 goes USPS! Welcome to contest NG but as it sounds like you have already surmised you are in the pro growers thread and you might want to come join us noobs(speaking for myself) over in the youtube thread(click my sig) where you will stand a better chance lol.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
420 should be a national holiday.
Hey guys, I'm in this too by sheer miracle. I can tell already I don't stand a chance.
I had dabbled with a small grow and popped some Mexican bag seeds I had and they came out ok so I decided to search the net for seeds. I found them but way too expensive for me and my fixed income.
then I popped into youtube and seen I could get a free pack of seeds just for signing up for a contest.
I was so excited I transposed the numbers in my address when I signed up. BUT I just happened to notice the mailman on the day of delivery and got the package.
I didn't even look at the rules till April 1, so I soaked one right away...

I got a baby Sour dub x Alien OG growing here?
It will be if Willie Nelson gets his way :ROFLMAO:

WJS

I doubt anyone can tell with these shitty pictures but you got four different cultivars. GGS1, ACS1, AdubS1 and something labeled 3-24. Weak compared to some of the pros, hell, I’m a newbie, but give your best guesses and I’ll turn them around just to mess with you all.WJS

Attachments

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
SAM_0480.JPGSAM_0475.JPGSAM_0477.JPG
My weekly proof of life. I think I have watered once since transplanting. Pretty much on cruise control now.
Planning flip on the first.
Neat to see all the different techniques being applied.
I went with a 5 gallon container with a 5" net pot in bottom. I had a 2" net pot in the bottom of my 2 liters I started them in.
Running the 3500K 301H led strips, with added UV,660's and 730 far red.
I have a little more stretch than you 6500K veg guys.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Happy 421. Post flip and freshly watered.View attachment 89227
You're killing it with these plants! Mine finally dried out and I confirmed it was over watering by continuing what I was doing to half the plants. Those four seedlings look like hot garbage so I'll be culling them. The remaining 4 are looking so much better and got watered from the bottom this morning. I'll post pictures either this afternoon or tomorrow morning.